Sign in to follow this  
Huck Finn

Character currently traveling to a new zone?

Not sure whats going on here but I got dc'd crossing a server line, everytime I log back in it says my character is currently traveling to a new zone and disconnects me. One time I connected and literally saw 4-5 of my other bodies walking around my ship.

image.thumb.png.5498cbe57fa33222fba1a78d37f24f12.png

Gonna assume I have lost another brig to some buggy bullshit,, My ship is stuck going back and forth between o12 and a12 in an infinite loop.

Same problem,  EU PVE , but between M7 and N7 .... tried to spawn everywhere .... but theres no way came out of this .... every try Conection lost or something else

EDIT:

Changed homeregion to server i stucked on and spawned now but my stuff hanging around the server borders .... cant join any other homeserver

Edited by Sintaro

Yah so like finally I got through right and I spawn on my ship and "I" am sailing it at the wheel with about 5 more of my bodies laying around sleeping. Now everytime I die I take over one of the other bodies and I leave no loot behind. I thought after I killed off all the bodies I would be fine, however not the case. Now when I die my body instantly disappears and I leave no loot behind. Normally who cares, but I just sailed for 6 hours to get wheat grass to tame so fucking elephants and now everytime I screw up taming I die and lose 100 wheat.

On 1/7/2019 at 8:28 AM, Huck Finn said:

Yah so like finally I got through right and I spawn on my ship and "I" am sailing it at the wheel with about 5 more of my bodies laying around sleeping. Now everytime I die I take over one of the other bodies and I leave no loot behind. I thought after I killed off all the bodies I would be fine, however not the case. Now when I die my body instantly disappears and I leave no loot behind. Normally who cares, but I just sailed for 6 hours to get wheat grass to tame so fucking elephants and now everytime I screw up taming I die and lose 100 wheat.

This just happened to me, did you just keep trying to log in?

update: I was able to log back in the morning after but i think because our ship was attacked/sank. Better than being stuck in limbo crossing the map.

Edited by Jaite