Sign in to follow this  
Lexuz

EU pvp BLDX players cheating atm N5 aimbot chinese name [][][] Evil

they are glitching tru walls in base and boats and aimboting need admin support asap to punich company BLDX for useing cheats to raid across multipel players Help pls or atlest give us answers if admins will do anything against cheaters

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Lexuz said:

they are glitching tru walls in base and boats and aimboting need admin support asap to punich company BLDX for useing cheats to raid across multipel players Help pls or atlest give us answers if admins will do anything against cheaters

I lost you at “they”

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Jah4L said:

I lost you at “they”

...That's what BLDX always does. nothing new there.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Rubenvw2002 said:

Yeah they use aimbot but when you fight their boxed in brig with 20 heavy canons they run away like pussys😂

Ok mup.

Send the topic to reddit and lets move it up, we will see how far there come in game 😉

I had a good boat fight with BLDX once, they were the first enemy ship I saw that actually knew how to repair planks and use NPC crew to fire cannons properly. Bit pointless to make a thread calling someone a hacker without video proof.

• Haha 1

You can report them.... or you can drill a hole into your knee and fill milk in.

Both has the same effect. 

I can confirm the aimbotting chinese, seems not to work through walls, but trough trees and bushes they one hit you with carbines for 320 damage out of 5km distance.

Panda - Black Wind - 04-03 Chinese tribe again aimbotting and wall hacking, got videos - player names "Your Father" and  [][][][] PAO

Reported to steam and atlas and nothing done lol its a joke

Edited by Bliss

On 1/7/2019 at 9:40 AM, Lexuz said:

Chinese guy showing an Aimbot cheat right now on youtube,,posted today.

On 1/10/2019 at 12:37 PM, MightySheep said:

I had a good boat fight with BLDX once, they were the first enemy ship I saw that actually knew how to repair planks and use NPC crew to fire cannons properly. Bit pointless to make a thread calling someone a hacker without video proof.

LOLOL good one... You must be new to bldx.

bldx has worked hard on ark official servers and ark conquest servers to be know for cheating. Their rep is garbage because they are garbage.

• Like 1