Tito Buscaroña

Water Barrel Full weight

I like to suggest to change the water weight in barrels to 0.2 kg per water unit, since those barrel look a 100Liter barrels and your characters takes like 100 units of water each drink, it seems like you are drinking 100KG or Liters of water. Also it 500kg of water is too much to even worth in a ship to keep water atm.

• Like 3

Pretty sure they just pulled numbers out of their arses when coming up with weights and quantities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 US barrel holds approx 120 liters of water.  1 Liter of water weighs 1 kilogram. Could we please use this as the basis for water barrels?  The reservoirs  Should hold about 500 liters i would imagine, but just require plants to need more.

Use waterskins untill then and just keep empty water barrel on the ship as an emergency if will run out of water and need rain, the 550kg is absurd to ever have on the ship while waterskins always have 0,3kg no matter what... they just lose water over time.

1 hour ago, Nightstrasza said:

Use waterskins untill then and just keep empty water barrel on the ship as an emergency if will run out of water and need rain, the 550kg is absurd to ever have on the ship while waterskins always have 0,3kg no matter what... they just lose water over time.

Water jars are better, at only 5 they keep the water from evaporating, and 3 jars at 15kilo's will easily save you the pain of a water barrel's weight alone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/8/2019 at 11:19 AM, TrevorJD said:

Pretty sure they just pulled numbers out of their arses when coming up with weights and quantities.

To true.

I mean a sword weighs 10kg.... WHAT 1 handed sword weighs 22lbs?