Greetings

I am currently playing ATLAS on the official EU PVE Server and would like to give some feedback and ideas based on the experiences I had so far:

PVP on PVE

I would like to see some way to toggle on PVP on PVE servers (for example to spar with some friends or to allow alliances voluntarily fight against each other).

My idea here would be some sort of PVP flag, so that players (or ships) could toggle PVP on, allowing other players or ships to attack them if they have PVP toggled on as well. The change to “PVP on” could have some delay (like 5 minutes) so if a second player decides to engage the first player, the first player can see that PVP flag and ready himself for the fight.

For ships, a separate toggle could be made or the PVP status could be set by the last player that has touched / is touching the helm.

In order to prevent spamming, players that have “declared to be in PVP” should only be able to turn it back off again after some time or after engaging in a fight (like 10 minutes or so) and also not lose their status immediately after death, in order to allow the other players to actually fight and possibly even looting them.

Obviously, if a player has PVP on and a player without PVP hits him accidentally, nothing should happen, so players don’t toggle on (for example when for farming) and can’t be baited into a fight by another player involuntarily.

Alliance System

It would be great if players could set ranks and permission for other alliance members, so that for example doors or containers could be accessed by freely. Right now, the only benefit is having other alliance members highlighted.

Owned Markets or Warehouses

I would like to see some sort of company-, alliance- or player-owned markets or warehouses where we can create orders (like “want to buy 10 X for Y” or “want to sell 30 N for M”) to allow some (unattended) trading with other players. I am not speaking of a global auction house, but more something along the line of a local shop or trading post.

NPC Pirate Ships

The amount and the strength of damned ships feel unbalanced and their appearance somewhat out of place during daylight. It would be great if the damned ships could be confined to night-time and regular NPC pirate-ships could take their place during the daylight instead, also allowing them to be balanced individually in strength and numbers.

Underwater Weapons

I would love to see some more underwater weapons, like a harpoon or allowing certain melee weapons, so I can defend myself better under water.

I guess, that’s all for the time being. I hope that my inputs help to improve this game and would be delighted to hear back from you.

Thanks & Best regards

- “Efariam Hawkeye”

Edited by Efariam
  • Like 1