Bad News Bear

Cheating much?

Well, another post about the "hunter" company cheating (ESP, Aimbot). Lots of people talking about them in the O8 O9 regions of the Kraken's Maw PvP server.

I've heard these guys for 100% wiped and banned from an ark server for doing the same thing (rex or something was his name, the company in ark was CG).

This shipyard literally popped up in 2 days, there's no way in hell they grinded the resources legit. each second window has a cannon manned with NPCs, there are like 7 Brigs, a Galleon, and 3 sloops docked in there and giant ass bases that popped up out of nowhere.

We sent videos of them Aimbotting on forums, in tickets, in PMs to devs on discord. They fire arrow our beds through floors and walls in bases without possibly being able to know where they are. These guys are here to ensure the game sucks for everyone. PLEASE BAN THEM AND WIPE THEM, THEY ARE NOTHING BUT CANCER TO THIS GAME.

Also, I have a feeling they have dummy hacked accounts to hold land in 1x2 bases, fire arrowed one of them and it was some dummy name level 1.

Edited by Bad News Bear
  • Like 2

When yoh said shipyard and it not being possibke in two days i was about ready to call you out because it takes like 5 minutes.... but that... no that is something else entirely. The amount of resources there are insane! I mean ok stone is abundant but to do all of tbat you would need a hell of a llt of people or like we all know the bad joojoo that they use. I mean ill give them a hats off to the sheer size. But seriously. Hackers are everywhere at the moment.

18 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

This aint cheating... this is 2x and 2.5x.... you can farm up 50k stone with a few people so fast....

Yeah especially with a 150 people plus? Maybe more who knows. Anyways I always built big in ark rather I was in my mega or just my buddy and I. Always build huge.

very easy with 2x

been telling these kids 2x and 2.5x is utter garbage... you should be sailing a sloop around just like you should be in a frigate for months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't care if this game has Eve population least itll last for years.

All this post really proves is that the game is only going to be fun for those who are willing to slave in a Mega.  This company is obviously a Mega.   If you want to have fun in this game with anything less than a Mega, you will need to move to an unofficial.  But those aren't perfect either.  You will have to play on a lot of them, to find one that is right for you.

The awesome fact I havent seen more than 7 of them active at once while living on that island that the galleon only visited a handful of times.

when I go to the island to get some copper I only see 1-2 members active. The server is always at 30-45 player activity

I’ll go look at what their main base looks like later today

19 minutes ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

All this post really proves is that the game is only going to be fun for those who are willing to slave in a Mega.  This company is obviously a Mega.   If you want to have fun in this game with anything less than a Mega, you will need to move to an unofficial.  But those aren't perfect either.  You will have to play on a lot of them, to find one that is right for you.

This is not a mega company, they have 150 members tops. When we actually raid their main base on this island, only 5-6 players come contest the raid our of the whole group.

when they raid us, they have an aimbotter sitting in front of our base while the rest just cannon the shit out of us with usually 1-2 cannons.

How do I know he’s aimbotting? When 4-6 players cant even open a door, come out of the base, look out a window (with full plate armor) without getting 1 shot by a pistol (90some dmg is max I’ve seen on a pistol to the head) you kind of ask yourselves questions. We also have documented proof of them aimbotting.

not to mention they esp our beds through floows and walls. We had 3-4 beds on diff floors in our base and they knew exactly where they all were, they just shot fire arrows under their exact locations.

Edited by Bad News Bear

No buddy they hack i cought them on video they aimbot dupe and wall hack like he says, grapeshot just dosnt care about it.

this one had a teleport hack.

they wiped with 1 brig and 4 players 4 large tribes on O9 and ours and stayed there for 2 days without logging off.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Realist said:

Yeah especially with a 150 people plus? Maybe more who knows. Anyways I always built big in ark rather I was in my mega or just my buddy and I. Always build huge.

very easy with 2x

thats the thing. ive never seen more than 5 of them either. Its always the same names, Its always the same 2 people aim hacking, and its always the same 5 people teleport hacking. I have yet seen other people other than the same 5 people to be logged on. I didnt have my streamlabs running during the hacking but i did get screenshots of 1 of their floating cannons. they have multiple and I have seen them move positions multiple times 9hzEO3d-TY_1WK_yPJcahQ.thumb.png.7cc47ac6258c81f1ce5a39496364d8ae.png1492517942_download(1).thumb.png.8806e214e5bc864a3cc2c8935e571572.pngdownload.thumb.png.f29da9139d24e3f2b64499197725833d.png

• Like 1

Yeah this is blantant proof. This game severely needs anti hacking methods. That sink into the rock was so obvious. Grapeshot needs to get on the ball banning players now before the game is adversely affected.

This is probably the single biggest issue the game faces atm.

these guys def hack, its very obvious and ive seen them duping plenty, they also are not a mega tribe, all these people coming up with random shit like oh thats so easy to do and this and that you guys dont know shit of what you are talking about. go build 4 walls like that yourself. with 50 people. and control 2 zones...... with 50 people....... lmao the cheating is so obvious with these guys also theres no battle eye enabled so its super easy to cheat on this the problem is the devs dont do shit, dont read shit, and dont respond to shit. Also they changed their tribe name to Star Atlas fyi. also this isnt hard.  GObjects: 

Code:

1. 48 8D 05 ? ? ? ? 8B 40
  2. \x48\x8D\x05\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x40, xxx????xx

GNames:

Code:

1. 48 89 1D ? ? ? ? 8B C3 48
  2. \x48\x89\x1D\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\xC3\x48, xxx????xxx

Other:

Code:

1. ActorArray: 0x88
  2. ProcessEvent: 64

Basic SDK usage:

Code:

1. #include "SDK/Atlas_Basic.cpp"
  2. #include "SDK/Atlas_CoreUObject_functions.cpp"
  3. #include "SDK/Atlas_Engine_functions.cpp"
  4. #include "SDK/Atlas_ShooterGame_functions.cpp"

Copy the following files:

Code:

1. Atlas_AIModule_classes.hpp
  2. Atlas_AIModule_structs.hpp
  3. Atlas_Basic.cpp
  4. Atlas_Basic.hpp
  5. Atlas_CoreUObject_classes.hpp
  6. Atlas_CoreUObject_functions.cpp
  7. Atlas_CoreUObject_parameters.hpp
  8. Atlas_CoreUObject_structs.hpp
  9. Atlas_Engine_classes.hpp
  10. Atlas_Engine_functions.cpp
  11. Atlas_Engine_parameters.hpp
  12. Atlas_Engine_structs.hpp
  13. Atlas_InputCore_classes.hpp
  14. Atlas_InputCore_structs.hpp
  15. Atlas_MovieSceneCore_classes.hpp
  16. Atlas_MovieSceneCore_structs.hpp
  17. Atlas_OnlineSubsystemUtils_classes.hpp
  18. Atlas_OnlineSubsystemUtils_structs.hpp
  19. Atlas_OnlineSubsystem_classes.hpp
  20. Atlas_OnlineSubsystem_structs.hpp
  21. Atlas_ShooterGame_classes.hpp
  22. Atlas_ShooterGame_functions.cpp
  23. Atlas_ShooterGame_parameters.hpp
  24. Atlas_ShooterGame_structs.hpp
  25. Atlas_SlateCore_classes.hpp
  26. Atlas_SlateCore_structs.hpp
  27. Atlas_Slate_classes.hpp
  28. Atlas_Slate_structs.hpp
  29. Atlas_UMG_classes.hpp
  30. Atlas_UMG_structs.hpp
  • Like 1

Funny how we see them logging in and out of our server constantly. I wonder what exploit they are abusing....... duping and also killing our server with lag while they are doing it

Edited by Bad News Bear

If this is the same Rex from Ark, he's been banned a couple times for Aimbotting (With the framework/UI enabled/visible) on stream

I really wish developers/publishers and vendors would take a hard stance against hackers. Banned permanently from all their products, blacklisted and sued. I know its harsh but disallow people using VPNs.

Edited by IsilithTehroth

15 minutes ago, IsilithTehroth said:

I really wish developers/publishes and vendors would take a hard stance against hackers. Banned permanently from all their products, blacklisted and sued. I know its harsh but disallow people using VPNs.

The problem with that is that if they did that, they'd lose a huge chunk of their most dedicated players/members. Wildcard took a couple years to take any action (at all) against Cheaters in Ark, which largely caused all of the legit playerbase to leave. By the time they decided to start enforcing any rule set, there was no one left to enforce it for. 

Thank you for these posts. I'm glad there's more then one person out there that is willing to add to the growing pile of evidence about this group and some of their members. I posted about this just 11 hours ago: 

Cheating has been the top complaint for weeks now. Its obvious grapeshot isnt interested in anticheat right now. Just server stability and fixes. An anticheat engine probably costs a lot of money to implement. Its early access is the big buzz word. Its liek playing beta.

Wow. I knew there wasn't an anti-cheat in the game and I knew it was gonna be an issue but this is insane. Teleporting hacks already? And no bans after multiple reports??? What the hell is going on wildcard

Well I mean at this point there's been plenty of screenshots, videos etc of the Hunter O9 tribe alone in many different forum threads.    Not sure why they couldn't just confirm for themselves (easy for an admin to make a bob and run along their island?) , and once confirmed just nuke the entire tribe out?