Selune

Thank you Wildcard !

Having been immediately conquered by ARK when it released in early access, I did not expect to feel such a sensation again: an immersive and exciting game, the impression of being listened and respected by the developers, and a kind of fervor on the part of the majority of players met online.
There is a lot of enthusiasm and hope for the future of the game, a lot of projects in the minds of modders, admin players, designers and community leaders.
Effervescence and passion for most, hopes disappointed for others, this game does not leave indifferent!

Thank you Wildcard for making the world of video games to move forward!
Thank you Wildcard for your work, and for your freshness!

4 hours ago, Selune said:

Having been immediately conquered by ARK when it released in early access, I did not expect to feel such a sensation again: an immersive and exciting game, the impression of being listened and respected by the developers, and a kind of fervor on the part of the majority of players met online.
There is a lot of enthusiasm and hope for the future of the game, a lot of projects in the minds of modders, admin players, designers and community leaders.
Effervescence and passion for most, hopes disappointed for others, this game does not leave indifferent!

Don’t worry the Chinese we be at your island soon 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

Don’t worry the Chinese we be at your island soon 

We don't have island yet ^^ and when will have one il will probably be on own dedicated server...

You don't scare me ! 😛

5 minutes ago, Selune said:

We don't have island yet ^^ and when will have one il will probably be on own dedicated server...

You don't scare me ! 😛

Ah. Yeah the only good thing about the game is a private server. Literally the only good thing 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Realist said:

Ah. Yeah the only good thing about the game is a private server. Literally the only good thing 

Yeah... we are just waiting for the linux server binaries to be available...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Selune said:

Jat is this your smurf acct?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kanwulf said:

Jat is this your smurf acct? 

Nope sorry 🙂

I'm a real person with a real acct

5 hours ago, Selune said:

Are the drugs that this guy has apparently taken legal ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Talono said:

It's Jat    lol

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Talono said:

LOL

I'm not a guy and my mind is perfectly clear.

Maybe you should buy a new brain, yours one seems to be defective dude 😄