Sign in to follow this  
Ashvau

Sloop exploded in freeport

Posted (edited)

Went to Freeport in sloop. Arrived and repaired the sloop to full hp. Ran up to the npc vendor and hire 3 npc crew mates. Have them follow me back to sloop, and I assign them to the 2 sails and 1 cannon, and then sloop explodes. Wasn't moving so didn't hit anything, no one hit me. It just literally exploded for no reason.

Edited by Ashvau
  • Haha 1

Sloop can have only 3 members on board, if you have monkey or chicken they count as crew member. You also count as crew member. Before you put more than 3 people including yourself on sloop make sure you lvl accommodations so you can put more char on sloop.

I checked the weight and it was at about 80%, I checked because of the arseholes who overweight to sink. My sloop was leveled for a 4 man crew. I have no clue what happened lol....

did you have a canon onboard with an NPC crew?  Did you set them to neutral otherwise they like to shoot tuna, infact they try shoot anything.  they might have shot their own boat? is that possible?

2 hours ago, Astronovalol said:

lots of players boat hop in freeport to 'overcrew it' and sink boats..  could of happened to you.

Thats true- But I was on it and seen no one, as well looked at weight before I opened the sails...... But I couldve missed someone jumping on it- but even then it wouldnt sink immediately.