Sign in to follow this  
Evalution

We fixed "no traveling" and "dc" ...for now. Pls read Devs!

I´am on a private PvE Server and we had a lot of trouble with freezing and dc all the time. A lot of people also couldn´t login to the server for hours.

Our Admin solved this by "Admincheat -killing all wild animals" on each of our 16 Server.  It helped a lot! Traveling was possible again, no freezing, no dc, and easy login.

May this will also help on your server when you have such problems.

And it shows that the animal/ ship spawning has to be fixed and lowerd a LOT!!!

No more crocs pls!

Edited by Evalution

I think it has to do with animals getting stuck.

Different game but on Overwatch you used to be able to crash Hanamura by using Hanzo/Genji and wall climbing really fast whilst inside an arcade machine.
This same type of judder is happening when an animal is stuck between trees or bamboo or when people sleep between a building and a hill and slide constantly, to where you hear their bodies slam against a structure repeatedly.

15 minutes ago, Leonn said:

I think it has to do with animals getting stuck.

Different game but on Overwatch you used to be able to crash Hanamura by using Hanzo/Genji and wall climbing really fast whilst inside an arcade machine.
This same type of judder is happening when an animal is stuck between trees or bamboo or when people sleep between a building and a hill and slide constantly, to where you hear their bodies slam against a structure repeatedly.

Could also be, even more crazy it can cause such intense problems. 

Possible this happens and server does not know how to handle it.  Attempts same operations over and over again.  Enough players and NPC creatures do this might cause CPU to spike on server creating these symptoms.  🤷‍♂️