AmP3d

why are thet so hostile?

before the chinese showed up to the islands in k7 pve it was calm and peaceful, now that they are here we see daily flag messages like this on the chinese flags, a screenshot will follow.... there was one that also said that the were gonn kill and dismember american famlies.. which i want to say is a little over the top.. they need to go....

chinses hate.jpg

Edited by AmP3d
  • Like 1

I have seen this as well on our flags in k7, they've become so hostile with the messages as Amped has said of murdering and dismembering american familys sadly I do not have a screenshot from that day.  Not making this racial but this is over the line all because we help defend our allies land and stand on the claim so they cant get it.

That's bcs of their culture, go to china and say something in english, thou art hated. These chinese that are not brainwashed like that to hate anything outside china are also hated by their own and are also not that numerous. The only way would be simply vpn, ping and region locking them while also giving them their own server to molest eachother insteed of the rest of the world, but from what read about ark and seeing here, that propably not gonna happen (don't understand why, they have market in asia so why the hell not make asia server?!)

i want some feedback form a dev or something, because this is horseshit.... NA means NA not CN....

Edited by AmP3d
  • Like 1

China's internet is already heavily blocked by their own government. They are the largest consumers of proxy servers because of that. How would you suggest blocking them from playing on any region?

I heard that the devs received funding from a Chinese company and that may be why there's no firewall or IP ban against China.

remive ability for players to leave messages simple which alter our own flags message 

make it like a mini email system ,they can send message u can collect them from flags u own they show up like a list when u access the flag 

43 minutes ago, Leonn said:

I heard that the devs received funding from a Chinese company and that may be why there's no firewall or IP ban against China.

Why would they agree to remove half there paying customer? Why would they IP ban china? What do they have to gain from it?
China gives us a common enemy so stop screwing over the guys living next to you. MERGE. Fight the fight.

And if they cheat? Get Video. Post it to bugs.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, wakko151 said:

Why would they agree to remove half there paying customer? Why would they IP ban china? What do they have to gain from it?
China gives us a common enemy so stop screwing over the guys living next to you. MERGE. Fight the fight.

And if they cheat? Get Video. Post it to bugs.

They get more money from donations or whatever than the price of the game, who cares if they get banned.

Just exploit sink their ships... use the weight bug, organise a synchronus grid wipe of every vessel they own in one swift pendulum swing.  Make the grid hell for them.

• Like 3

I was actually apart of something like that this week. It was alot of fun. I would hate to be the guy coordinating it all but my little tiny part of the effort was a lot of fun. Great content. Alot of learning.

6 minutes ago, wakko151 said:

I was actually apart of something like that this week. It was alot of fun. I would hate to be the guy coordinating it all but my little tiny part of the effort was a lot of fun. Great content. Alot of learning.

Until 400 of them come back and do it to you and everyone you love.

On 1/8/2019 at 6:25 AM, Vorxius said:

Just exploit sink their ships... use the weight bug, organise a synchronus grid wipe of every vessel they own in one swift pendulum swing.  Make the grid hell for them.

May want to rethink that strategy, sooner or later the ban stick is going to fall and don't fool yourself into thinking they don't know who's using what.

What these folk exploiting are doing is finding the holes the devs need to close so even thou its a pain in the butt thier helping in the long run.

22 hours ago, gadefence said:

Until 400 of them come back and do it to you and everyone you love.

Aren't they going to do that no matter what??

20 hours ago, Dags said:

May want to rethink that strategy, sooner or later the ban stick is going to fall and don't fool yourself into thinking they don't know who's using what.

What these folk exploiting are doing is finding the holes the devs need to close so even thou its a pain in the butt thier helping in the long run.

Exploiting? Ship weight mechanics are not a bug people are taking advantage of. Its a Gameplay mechanic. It was intentionally put into the game.

47 minutes ago, wakko151 said:

Aren't they going to do that no matter what??

Exploiting? Ship weight mechanics are not a bug people are taking advantage of. Its a Gameplay mechanic. It was intentionally put into the game.

Being able to solo carry 50,000 metal and solo sinking a galleon is an intended mechanic?  Wow, I didn't know that. I'll run out to my harbor right now and just stuff my sloop in my back pocket then.  Problem solved.

2 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Being able to solo carry 50,000 metal and solo sinking a galleon is an intended mechanic?  Wow, I didn't know that. I'll run out to my harbor right now and just stuff my sloop in my back pocket then.  Problem solved.

Its called a weight limit and if they didn't want to add it in then they wouldn't have coded it.

10 minutes ago, wakko151 said:

Its called a weight limit and if they didn't want to add it in then they wouldn't have coded it.

Well, with that theory then everything in this game is running just perfect and there should be absolutely no need for patches because they surely wouldn't have coded in anything they didn't want to add... right?

1 minute ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Well, with that theory then everything in this game is running just perfect and there should be absolutely no need for patches because they surely wouldn't have coded in anything they didn't want to add... right?

Not at all. Tweaking settings is one thing. But to suggest that they spent time coding in a weight limit that sinks a ship, and that is an exploit is different. Maybe they will tweak how much weight sinks a ship but they won't take it out. But thanks for coming out.

6 minutes ago, wakko151 said:

Not at all. Tweaking settings is one thing. But to suggest that they spent time coding in a weight limit that sinks a ship, and that is an exploit is different. Maybe they will tweak how much weight sinks a ship but they won't take it out. But thanks for coming out.

Thanks for being clueless.

Yup pretty sure the abuility to carry the 21000 pound corpse onto a ship and sink it is not a Mechanic of the game it is an Exploit that should be fixed. No player should be able to move if they are carrying that much weight even in corpse form.

1 minute ago, FrostyMug said:

Yup pretty sure the abuility to carry the 21000 pound corpse onto a ship and sink it is not a Mechanic of the game it is an Exploit that should be fixed. No player should be able to move if they are carrying that much weight even in corpse form.

so the real problem is that you can move while severly over encumbered. NOT the weight limit on ships. Thanks for giving me a clue. Please convince me you are right cause thats gonna change the game...

4 minutes ago, wakko151 said:

so the real problem is that you can move while severly over encumbered. NOT the weight limit on ships. Thanks for giving me a clue. Please convince me you are right cause thats gonna change the game...

So the problem isn't that you can move while encumbered and the solution isn't to remove the weight limit.  The weight limit is an intended mechanic or people would just move around infinite amounts of supplies.  The problem is that in PvE and I supppose PvP(though I would think this is an intended tactic) people are putting one friend on a boat, and carrying supplies over to him/her to overweight the boat, they can pick up an infinite amount of resources because of a weight exploit on the character(Not the boat).  In PvE a possible solution is have some logs in the company log so the players can be tracked and banned, or a ship hanger item that can be placed to protect ships, allow the shipyards to be reused to dock ships back into them so weight doesn't affect them.... there are plenty of ideas but removing weight just leads to more exploits.

Well if you watch the above clip you are able to simply move a enormous amount of materials by simply loading up one guy and killing them and then pickking up the corpse then move it anywhere you like at normal speed of walking. To me that is exploit all over it.