Sign in to follow this  
Jack Lazarus

PvE needs Locks!

14 minutes ago, Blackdove77 said:

Rejoice, the patch notes for v10 have been updated to add that everything with inventory on PvE will be locked.

That is a beautiful change.

Best part same server line from ark. So they could have done this from the start. All ark pve servers use the same code line to lock all structures .  Amazing not to have done this from the start 

Well, this thieving scum get to my sector now. Failed miserable to rob my base 😄 - glitched into empty top floor (lie your base with containers on every possible wall, add empty roofs around walls and you should be relatively safe from wall glitching and now crocs are chewing their ships 😄 Love karma, hope it won't bite me too much. 

Also had issues with people entering my VERY locked base, several nights in a row. First night they cleaned me out completely. Second night they just helped themselves to a few items. Either way, everything was LOCKED the first night. Second night it was LOCKED and PIN CODED. And still, they were able to enter. 

Autolock all structures in 'PvE only' with an inventory, except campfires and similar structures which can be placed without a claimflag. Unofficial Servers can run this with PvE enabled & ?ForceAllStructureLocking=true 

Latest patch notes. You can say what you want about WC but they do listen to the people playing their game.

• Like 1

just remember to clear your pin codes or they can still get in using the hack.

I see too many locked doors with pin codes, the only reason to pin code something with a lock is if you want other non company people to get into it.

On 1/8/2019 at 7:10 PM, DeltaFive said:

Also had issues with people entering my VERY locked base, several nights in a row. First night they cleaned me out completely. Second night they just helped themselves to a few items. Either way, everything was LOCKED the first night. Second night it was LOCKED and PIN CODED. And still, they were able to enter. 

I think you want to remove the pin codes. That's how people get in.

14 hours ago, Axden1 said:

I think you want to remove the pin codes. That's how people get in.

I had no pin codes the first time I was robbed and it still occurred. 

1 hour ago, DeltaFive said:

I had no pin codes the first time I was robbed and it still occurred. 

My company had that issue with another company that glitched through the corner of a building to enter it. By getting close to the corner then logging out so their body slides through the corner when they wake up they are inside. Assume they can do it from the inside to get out. But not certain this was a week ago when they killed the sleepers with repair hammers.

Edited by James_32