Sign in to follow this  
Scorpionshawn

BOX HACKERS!

:skull: BE WARNED THERE ARE PEOPLE HACKING BOXES! GUY SAID HE FIGURED OUT MY PIN CODES FOR MY BOXES. I DO RANDOM CODES FOR EVERY BOX SO HE WOULD HAVE HAD TO GUESS AND GET IT RIGHT FOR MORE THAN ONE CODE. SO YEAH THATS GOING ON. :skull:

12 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

:skull: BE WARNED THERE ARE PEOPLE HACKING BOXES! GUY SAID HE FIGURED OUT MY PIN CODES FOR MY BOXES. I DO RANDOM CODES FOR EVERY BOX SO HE WOULD HAVE HAD TO GUESS AND GET IT RIGHT FOR MORE THAN ONE CODE. SO YEAH THATS GOING ON. :skull:

They propably used brute force software, with so little combinations it was fast.

this games such a piece of shit. this is an issue that should have been fixed on day one. instead here we are weeks later. plus the aim bots and other hacks, but this one is unreal. but what can u expect from a developer like this. ark was full of cheaters and they didnt give a fuck.

9 minutes ago, Lagz said:

this games such a piece of shit. this is an issue that should have been fixed on day one. instead here we are weeks later. plus the aim bots and other hacks, but this one is unreal. but what can u expect from a developer like this. ark was full of cheaters and they didnt give a fuck.

Agree hacking is bad and needs to be fixed but day 1 is 2 years out