Sign in to follow this  
Sadie Blackhawk

Farming and Bolas

Right now farming needs a major boost even with the upcoming yield changes. Also they need to give seeds back. Ark had an awesome system for it. I'm not sure why you moved away and put a mini game on it. Not everything needs a mini game. Some things should be simplistic. Spoil timers needs to be adjusted to. I have salt, bags and larders. But if I go to bed at night things spoil.

Secondly. Please make bolas stack. It's kinda annoying having 30 individual ones in my inventory. Or make a bola last longer so we don't have to have so many in our inventory. So did some more taming. This system is really horrible as it is. I've got the taming stuff in skill tree. I could harvest stuff faster by hand then having to go a gazillion zones away to get the required food. Then spend hours making stuff in hopes stuff doesn't spoil or I run out of ammo/bolas. Then you have the lawless zones are foundationed out where you can't even safely trap an animal if you need to make more stuff or go get more taming food. If you die and some person comes along the chance to lose everything. This seriously needs some work.

Edited by Sadie Blackhawk