Yujambo

Looking for Power Stone Islands info

Hello folks! I just reached Lv41, got a sloop and some firearms and i'm looking for Power Stone Island content.

I already found Islands localisation on google but i wanna know if we can build on it w or w/o bed. Can we tame high levels wold bears on those islands. Any details about it would nice.

Thanks

A lonewolf player😄

3 hours ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

As far as i know (2nd hand info):

-Cant build

-Cant tame them

-those lvl 100ish animals HURT!

Lvl 100?, if they are faster than player or have ranged attacks... then it must be "fun" there.

As I recall its head to the island, die to level 77+ cyclops, wolves and other things, rinse and repeat until burnt out,

The one I had the misfortune of landing on had fire and earth elementals, lions, wolves, giant snakes and crocs, and that's just what I saw from the shore. It took me half an hour or more just to get away from there with my gear and a fire elemental chased me about a kilometer out to sea.

4 minutes ago, Pappy Green said:

The one I had the misfortune of landing on had fire and earth elementals, lions, wolves, giant snakes and crocs, and that's just what I saw from the shore. It took me half an hour or more just to get away from there with my gear and a fire elemental chased me about a kilometer out to sea.

Guess they must deal some serious damage..., maybe should spec into medkits and stick to some group as a healer.

NOPE, they will oneshot you. fire elementals take like 10 damage from flintlocks, regenerate health really fast, and oneshot you. the wolves run 4x faster than you, attack 3 times per second and kill you in 2 hits (3 hits with useless plate armor). it's literally impossible to progress on the power stone islands right now unless you're in a group of like 50+ people all with good aim and carbines

Edited by firedropx

I passed one of this zones on the way to look for Wheat.. and to my surprise I saw a pteradon! 

Didnt stay long enough to check if it was friendly...the place was really hostile.with red ships everywhere..

We got Dinos in ATLAS as well?

5 hours ago, darcek said:

I passed one of this zones on the way to look for Wheat.. and to my surprise I saw a pteradon! 

Didnt stay long enough to check if it was friendly...the place was really hostile.with red ships everywhere..

We got Dinos in ATLAS as well?

Even trailer have some dinos, yes, there are some reskined dinos but never seen one so guess they are on power stone islands.

Thanks for your  answers guys,

i saw a video with a single man soloing Hydra boss with like 800 arrows or more,  he used glider to switch between high cliff. About the caves where artefact key should be used to get Power Stone, i cant find any maps/loca except streamers video and those caves are full of high lvl monsters ! 

Power Stone Islands

C6 = The Blue Stone

D12 = The Turquoise Stone

F7 = The Green Stone 

G3 = The Yellow Stone 

H6 = The Orange Stone

M12 = The Red Stone

O7 = The White Stone

O14 = The Purple Stone

i'd love to see him try soloing a boss on H6.. the fire elementals will camp his boat and oneshot him from 100 yards away, they are insane