kaethix

There is a bug, lion can´t catch creatures.

I try to catch creatures with my lion (right click), but of course, I cant.  It is because atlas, like ark, is full of bugs. Any steep I walk, there are 3 bugs there. Please, focus on fixing them instead of putting trash like christmas decoration.

Edited by kaethix

it works fine for me, you cant pick up some animals tho... cows,elephants etc.. wolves chickens,horses etc u can

3 minutes ago, v0dka said:

it works fine for me, you cant pick up some animals tho... cows,elephants etc.. wolves chickens,horses etc u can

You keep pressed the right click or only click once? And you have to earn any skill? Oh, and your lion is female or male?

Just wondering if its a setting that has come across from Ark where you cant pick up wild animals on PVE servers. Currently I'm having the same issue on an Unofficial PVE server.

I found a fix for this issue, add AllowFlyerCarryPvE=True under [ServerSettings] to the server's GameUserSettings.ini, this will allow a lion to grab stuff.

Screenshot to show lion holding horse and that it is indeed PVE. 2C8B173F08F3E227B0FE9431DBE37C947C7E9231

Edited by TheSlayerNL
  • Like 1

To the people who plays on official, I´m sure it because its pve. So the only method I found for taming one horse, is putting an animal gate and lock the horse when it is near a wall...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheSLayerNL Thank you for giving a solution to the people who is running a unofficial server! Sure it will be usefull ^^

On 1/7/2019 at 8:07 PM, TheSlayerNL said:

I found a fix for this issue, add AllowFlyerCarryPvE=True under [ServerSettings] to the server's GameUserSettings.ini, this will allow a lion to grab stuff.

Screenshot to show lion holding horse and that it is indeed PVE. 2C8B173F08F3E227B0FE9431DBE37C947C7E9231

Edited by kaethix