Wazis

Suggestion: Pirate treasure chests

I have a suggestion add skill to piracy that allows players to bury chests with gold in them.

You migth ask what will that change?

1) People hate that they can be raided offline and lose everything this way you can stock up on gold at least

2) If players have means of saving up a lot of gold it will be used a lot in trading

3) Especially small groups will be incentiviazed to trade their resources before logging off

4) A lot of interesting interactions between playera. Just image you have lets say 5k gold hidden on island and you get offline raided. You will try to come back and get it. Also taking hostages for informantion where treasure is hidden becomes an option. Lets face it nobody want to stay in others company in jail because he doesnt tell about the treasure.

5) When gold becomes main trading currency, and people will hide it no more you will see raids for resources because gold more valuable and probably not in base. You still have sieges but only for taking land. 

6) You can scatter your savings accross the world, and this is such a pirate thing to do.

7) Imagine peoples faces stumbling across a treasure they didnt expect to find? Priceless

😎 Stealthy attacks on bases become an option if you have info

9) Currency in mmo is crucial and currency has to be covient. Which means everyone has access to it and you can save it up

Sowhat you guys think about? Should mention there probably should be a limit of treasure chests per player or crafting this chest should expensive to discourage pointless spamming of chests. 

Edited by Wazis

i dont think gold will ever become the main trading curency there are far too many different items needed from differetn regions , id rather trade for something i cant get in my grid than gold which is easy to come by anyway 

1 minute ago, UDO said:

i dont think gold will ever become the main trading curency there are far too many different items needed from differetn regions , id rather trade for something i cant get in my grid than gold which is easy to come by anyway 

You are missing the point, if trader brings you lets say 10k wood you need from other biome for you to pay lets 20k wood from your biome. He has to store it fast or get raided. Where is with gold you can just stash it even on same or next island if you want to.

Happy someone likea it

1 hour ago, kolya24 said:

Мне нравится твоя идея. 

2. Do not continually bump threads or post spam

Please, Read it ...