Sign in to follow this  
Tezcatlipoca

Shipsale...

Let us unclaim and rename ships, so we can sell or give away them to other players. I wanna build ships, but i dont need so much and i dont wanna upkeep unneeded stuff.

• Like 2

Have to agree with this.  Would say they need to 1 up it though and put in a true market place.  With buy and sell orders at free ports/Roaming traders. 

Signed.

I built a sloop for a stranded small company last week. They couldn't claim it, I couldn't unclaim it, but I *could* give them my tame chicken. Crazy.

I really want to design, build, sell and even deliver bespoke, fully equipped ships. Why is there no mechanism to transfer ownership?

Edited by Razorwire

3 minutes ago, Razorwire said:

Signed.

I built a sloop for a stranded small company last week. They couldn't claim it, I couldn't unclaim it, but I *could* give them my tame chicken. Crazy.

I really want to design, build, sell and even deliver bespoke, fully equipped ships. Why is there no mechanism to transfer ownership?

Could try maybe telling them to put a flag on that ship outside of any claimed zones, maybe that would work?, just don't stand on the ship so the timer doesn't reset.

As for op, yeah..., but for now, could always sell ship parts... tho it kinda kills the purpose as they have to still buy skills to start the ship construction with those parts.

3 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

Could try maybe telling them to put a flag on that ship outside of any claimed zones, maybe that would work?...

Tried that, Night. No dice, not on PVE, at least.

Outside claimed area, inside our claimed area, anchored, free floating; nothing worked. Easy to give them the chicken though...