SolemnGamer

pvp Custom Bodypaint Commissions - The Kraken's Maw PVP

Dear The Kraken's Maw pirates,

I had some fun painting in-game recently and I thought I would check to see if there is any interest in custom body paint commissions. Based on the response I might start doing commissions for in-game items, currency,  if allowed RMT. Send me a message if you want to work something out. Attached are 4 body paints I did on my own character.

Thanks,
SolemnGamer (Demona Zavala)

mermaid.jpg

sugar skull.jpg

belly button.jpg

dolphin.jpg

i love a paint job... but my character is black and you cant see any paint on him 😞

14 hours ago, SolemnGamer said:

That is odd, you would think the body paint would cover.

Realistically, it doesn't though. I find that fitting. 

On 1/7/2019 at 2:48 PM, Bonedancer said:

in reply to: That is odd, you would think the body paint would cover.
Realistically, it doesn't though. I find that fitting. 

actually that's unrealistic as bodypaint is applied ON the skin, not IN the skin like tattoos
in fact bodypaint is based on warpaints worn by various tribes, of which the most iconic have darker skin (native/south american, african, australian)

on topic: RMT isn't allowed as mentioned here under "Misconduct" : https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/code-of-conduct/

Edited by BLiNNeMaNS

1 hour ago, BLiNNeMaNS said:

actually that's unrealistic as bodypaint is applied ON the skin, not IN the skin like tattoos
in fact bodypaint is based on warpaints worn by various tribes, of which the most iconic have darker skin (native/south american, african, australian)

on topic: RMT isn't allowed as mentioned here under "Misconduct" : https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/code-of-conduct/

iconic? lol RMT? hilarious

Also, name one person who's black and isn't from a tribe in africa that sports white paint tattoos. My best friend in the world is black, grew up with him since grade school. I still can't make out any of his tattoos unless we're in the perfect lighting. lol So stick your offended head up your ass. 

3 hours ago, Bonedancer said:

iconic? lol RMT? hilarious

Also, name one person who's black and isn't from a tribe in africa that sports white paint tattoos. My best friend in the world is black, grew up with him since grade school. I still can't make out any of his tattoos unless we're in the perfect lighting. lol So stick your offended head up your ass. 

you're cute.. what part of my explanation didn't you understand?
the topic isn't about tattoos, it's about bodypaint. 
the topic starter mentioned RMT, which is why i pointed to that article.