[RG]Colt

Live Atlas for Empty islands? @Devs

Can we get an Live Atlas map for empty islands?  i can't be that goal to sail hours-days to find one...also my ocean is red  and not blue...it should not be possible to claim in the middle of the ocean?!

Go on like that and at tyhe end you will only have 10 huge companys ingame with everyone else left..

There are no 'empty" islands left except perhaps in the polar regions.  At this point there are only big guilds, small guilds, and everyone in between with a lot of people who placed a  TON of flags and no way for them to possibly defend them all.

You need to find an island and scout it out. See what sort of activity is going on there, if people are around, what level they are at with thngs like cannons and defense and when you find one that seems like it's just a few dudes who spammed flags, start stealing their flags strategically.

This game is all about this mechanic.  It was never designed around there being land for every person to  just find and claim.  

You guys know there's tons of friendly company's out there that hold land and are willing to rent/help others if they help them or ally.  This game is so much more about working together than it is "MINE MINE MINE".  Just sail to a grid and hit up the locals see if there might be a place for you.  Either you will be welcomed.  Or they will chase you down.  Either way.  Its not nearly as bad as peps keep saying on these forums

BTW you have any idea how fast "Unclaimed Land"  Would be snached up if they had a map pointing it out.  Guaranteed it would be 10min or less.  From the time it went up.

Edited by Choppstick

1 hour ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

I highly doubt that there are even empty ones in polar at this point, if playing PvP just go contest and fight for a spot to live!

Really fight? they have everything on the island including tamed animals...