Sign in to follow this  
Maxi

WHY ARE YOU NERFING TAMED ANIMALS????

- Tames HP and Damage scaling nerfed by about 40%, and Gunshots and Cannons/Explosions damage to tames increased 50%

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!?!?!?!? THEY ALREADY GET KILLED SUPER FAST BY PLAYERS ALREADY.  NERF ANIMALS + BUFF THE WEAPONS THAT KILL THEM EVEN MORE?????

WHAT IS THE POINT OF SPENDING HOURS TAMING ANIMALS IF THEY ARE GOING TO GET 2 SHOTTED AND WONT DEFEND / BE USEFUL FOR ANYTHING?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Devs are totally clueless, thats why.

But hey, we still have Alphas instantkill anyone and everything, trololol.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It's because they love to cater to the big streamers that play the game and the late shift did a shitty raid and got pushed back because the people had high level wolves and such fucking them up.  They were all crybabyface that cannons were not one shotting players and shit.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, mndfreeze said:

It's because they love to cater to the big streamers that play the game and the late shift did a shitty raid and got pushed back because the people had high level wolves and such fucking them up.  They were all crybabyface that cannons were not one shotting players and shit.

Completely clueless unequipped, unprepared RPers that have no clue how to do anything in a game like this cried and cried and cried while they had Devs watching them fail 80v6 because they had no clue what they were doing.

the animals weren't the problem, the screaming and crying streamers were, H.O.D. dudes would have leveled that place on foot with 3 or 4 guys but 80 or 100 guys couldn't do it in 10 hours. ROFL

Honestly if they would have had anything resembling a clue or had came 50% prepared it would have been easy but they are "special" and don't think it takes any planning, just a bunch of guys who never have to leave their boats to stomp on everyone...

With all of the problems this game already has the Devs may as well cater to the streamers to make the game even worse.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Kanwulf said:

Completely clueless unequipped, unprepared RPers that have no clue how to do anything in a game like this cried and cried and cried while they had Devs watching them fail 80v6 because they had no clue what they were doing.

the animals weren't the problem, the screaming and crying streamers were, H.O.D. dudes would have leveled that place on foot with 3 or 4 guys but 80 or 100 guys couldn't do it in 10 hours. ROFL

Honestly if they would have had anything resembling a clue or had came 50% prepared it would have been easy but they are "special" and don't think it takes any planning, just a bunch of guys who never have to leave their boats to stomp on everyone...

With all of the problems this game already has the Devs may as well cater to the streamers to make the game even worse.

If this is the reason why they ninja nerfing taming then they can go and shove it up their bum

it is the exact reason, was 3 or 4 streamers from late shift showing all of the pissing and moaning and one was bragging about having several devs watching his stream and saying they would be nerfed asap.

pretty sad considering the only problem was them having no idea how to deal with the mounts, not the mounts themselves, count on any level mount getting killed in 1 shot from here on out.

Funniest crying I heard was one of the streamers saying it's bullshit because a naked dude got killed by a bear.  😮  omfg a bear can kill a naked human???  NERF NERF NERF

Edited by Kanwulf

the more and more I see, it seems like more slapped together shyte than thought out changes based on any real testing...

just look at it from another point, they make taming aviable with alot more stuff, so now u can tame Animals with kinda the stuff u find arround the corner. So they dont need to fix theyre bugged Breeding where u can`t even cool the babys down. While they do this absolut genius plan they even found a way to destroy the trading with it.
Why should i import honey and waste hours on trades when i can tame a bear with berrys.

Best patch ever, we can even solo with the amount of points we get, solo gaming in an mmorpg in 2019.

..!..

• Like 1

WATCH BIG STREAMERS > SEE STREAMERS UNPREPARED SIEGE ON PLAYERS WITH TAMED ANIMALS > WATCH STREAMER CRY AND COMPLAIN ABOUT TAMED ANIMALS > MAKE HUGE DOUBLE NERFS TO TAMED ANIMALS AND CAN TAKE UP TO HOURS TAMING.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DeadMeat said:

the more and more I see, it seems like more slapped together shyte than thought out changes based on any real testing...

history repeats itself.

too bad they didn't learn a bit from ARK

• Like 2

I just wanted to point out how EASY it is to hook people off their mounts with the grappling hooks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Maxi said:

I just wanted to point out how EASY it is to hook people off their mounts with the grappling hooks.

not for unprepared streamers apparently

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Maxi said:

Several other ways to deal with them as well but I don't want to ruin it for them since they are going to just make mounts meaningless.

Sad part is I doubt the Devs could play the game any better than those lame asses, they obviously don't play their own games.

Beastmastery is getting less fun, already having to deal with not being able to breed and certain skills not working properly now they are nerfing tames. my lvl 40 wolf got killed by a lvl 3 snake in 4 bites last night. why cant they work on fixing existing issues before throwing out nerfs. 

• Like 1

I watched some of the fight everyone is referencing. Not picking sides here at all but at one point they had a wolf swimming towards a boat with like 10+ arrows in it and it was being shot with guns and cannons...it turned around and ran off...that seems a bit OP eh?

I agree they had been unprepared for the ground attack but the mounts seems to have way too many HP's or armor or both.  

If they go through with this change then they need to nerf fire damage against tames because it doesn't matter how much health your tame has, fire arrows burn through it in 1-2 arrows, which will be even faster now

1 hour ago, Otakuwiz said:

Beastmastery is getting less fun, already having to deal with not being able to breed and certain skills not working properly now they are nerfing tames. my lvl 40 wolf got killed by a lvl 3 snake in 4 bites last night. why cant they work on fixing existing issues before throwing out nerfs. 

Generally speaking, you add features and fix bugs afterwards in software development as you will end up fixing the same thing a hundred times over if you fix it with each feature addition (unless if the bug is catastrophic).

36 minutes ago, Arnesto said:

I watched some of the fight everyone is referencing. Not picking sides here at all but at one point they had a wolf swimming towards a boat with like 10+ arrows in it and it was being shot with guns and cannons...it turned around and ran off...that seems a bit OP eh?

I agree they had been unprepared for the ground attack but the mounts seems to have way too many HP's or armor or both.  

This is a problem with HIT DETECTION, NOT TAMES.

I can't tell you how many arrows and bullets I waste trying to hit all the tigers and snakes on my island. Countless ones always showing up as sticking in their heads but not actually doing damage. 

Tames die fast AF as it is. a 40% Nerf is TOO MUCH! Way too much! I cannot believe these devs are letting STREAMERS, that DO NOTHING but boss their viewers around all while they reap the rewards of the viewer's work, determine this kind of crap. 40% nerf on TOP of taking more damage from bullets. That last bit doesn't effect me but the rest does. If they want to follow through with this nerf it NEEDS to be on PvP ONLY. In PvE this will suck ass and completely ruin all of the solo play I have put effort into. My tames are what I rely on to kill most things because they nerfed the bow so hard already THANKS TO STREAMERS. These same streamers were all crying for them to WIPE the servers the other night, too, just so they could gobble up even more land!

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Arnesto said:

shot at isn't the same thing as shot  😉

The streamers I saw couldn't hit the water if they fell out of a boat.

I did see one of them kill a rider with a pistol from point blank range, thought for a second he was about to figure something out but he got distracted by his streaming and wandered off with no lessons learned. Bottom line is most of these guys are just bad.

Doesn't matter either way, Devs have now set the precedent that they are here to cater to the streamers for better or worse, today one of them was bragging about having Jat there to make sure the guy they couldn't find wasn't cheating 😕   

Funniest part of all of this is the streamers will make more $ from this game than the people who are making it, they are getting monthly fees to be in those shit guilds  ROFL

• Like 2

they only just buffer them 25% now they go nerf them 40% what the flip are they doing 

• Like 3

- Tames HP and Damage scaling nerfed by about 40%, and Gunshots and Cannons/Explosions damage to tames increased 50%

I mean, wtf.

Streamers are charging people to be in their Companies too. This is the type of game Grapeshot supports. One where they aren't making money from it but other people are. But they'll cater to them via patches. They didn't even buy your game! The PvP server is a complete mess because of these guys and the Chinese. YOU ARE RUINING YOUR OWN GAME BY CATERING TO STREAMERS!

They won't even be playing your game anymore in 2 weeks time! All you are doing is pushing away your playerbase that actually wants this game to succeed, and instead catering to people just trying to make profit from it right now. You want longevity? Stop catering to streamers and their bu||shit requests! 

Edited by Aviate
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, uli said:

they only just buffer them 25% now they go nerf them 40% what the flip are they doing 

you can level them up much higher now tho, they are tough to kill in the current patch

2 minutes ago, liano said:

you can level them up much higher now tho, they are tough to kill in the current patch

No they're not. You shoot them in the face and do as much damage as you do to non-tamed pets, leveling them doesn't magically make them super strong. When a level 50 tiger can die to a level 3 snake, they are NOT strong. They die EASY. The streamers just don't know wtf they are doing and HIT DETECTION in this game sucks BAD.

• Like 2