Sign in to follow this  
Orpheus

Fun but frustrating

Finally got some really good time in tonight but came to a conclusion that made me make this post for feedback. I am a solo player that is looking to join a company on NA PVP. I'm completely fine with pirating and player battles but after my 4 hour play session tonight I might be done for a bit. 

Background: I am playing solo at the moment. I have now been back to the Freeport 6 times to remake a raft and to get exploring (or go out to another island as the game tells you to). All the other times I've had to restart were because my bed on my raft got destroyed while I was offline.

Tonight, every island I stopped at was insanely covered by crocs/snakes/tigers that magically come together and kill you. Before writing this I had 2 crocs, 2 snakes and 4 vultures on me and my raft. I tried to play smart and scout and go in but I couldn't defend myself at all and then the bulrush of them all. 

My feedback:

Some type of offline ship/bed protection

Animal spawns / AI is awful and needs to be changed 

I like the concept of the game but the frustrations are outweighing everything atm for me. The team seems to be listening and trying to slowly put this together so I'm optimistic. Just wanted to throw my feedback in.