Michil Kas

Mount not gaining XP after Tame

Hey, 

Playing EU Official PVP  Whales Wrath on Lawless B6, fresh caught mount isn't gaining XP after being tamed, showing 0.0 / 10 XP. Please fix. 

Thanks! 

image.png.c17f24ad0f042c0474ac66cb8c6e629b.png

Did you put the tames  on a boat ? then it wont gain any levels.it bugs the animals out. 

4 hours ago, Flys said:

Did you put the tames  on a boat ? then it wont gain any levels.it bugs the animals out. 

Nope not been on a boat, legit got on it for the first time and then  nothing.. shame its a good early tame.

Same problem with my level 42 tiger.  Threw on a saddle and went to level it.  Getting no do at all 😞

I have had the same issue, weight also said -0 / xxx, only option was to delete it and try spawning in a new one, which sucks as we got no blueprint codes to set level.

i'm having the same issue with 2 of my bears both lvl 42 but no other tames have had the issue, hopefully devs will see this thread and start on a fix pretty soon

Is it all tames from a certain point forward and older tames still get XP?  More specific details might help the devs isolate the issue.

same problem here, started off as a level 30, then after tamed stayed at level 43 and had this the whole day

image.thumb.png.ccac3c1d21c8871b144704b6a227b2c9.png

Edited by Frostking