Sign in to follow this  
Mega

Can't play the game for an hour because no suicide option exists

Welp, I was respawning on my company's boat to aid them in a battle. Great, right? Except I fell through the floor and got stuck inside the boat. No option exists for me to get out, I've wasted enough time trying to know. There is no suicide option, so I can't respawn in the ship bed. So now I get to alt-tab and just wait for my character to die. Meanwhile, my weight still adds to the boats, and I take up a crew capacity. Battles rage on above my head, but here I sit, helpless. Maybe I can poo myself eventually, but the insta-death from eating poop is not yet in the game. Also, I have a heavy fortitude spec so my death takes that much longer to occur naturally. Well, I'm off to take a nap. Maybe I can play by the time I get back.

Grapeshot- please add a suicide option! Thanks.

Did you try logging out and back in? I was stuck in my boat and this is how I fixed it. 

If that doesn't work, have one of your company kill you. I'd imagine you're sticking out of the boat somewhere.... 

6 minutes ago, Mega said:

Welp, I was respawning on my company's boat to aid them in a battle. Great, right? Except I fell through the floor and got stuck inside the boat. No option exists for me to get out, I've wasted enough time trying to know. There is no suicide option, so I can't respawn in the ship bed. So now I get to alt-tab and just wait for my character to die. Meanwhile, my weight still adds to the boats, and I take up a crew capacity. Battles rage on above my head, but here I sit, helpless. Maybe I can poo myself eventually, but the insta-death from eating poop is not yet in the game. Also, I have a heavy fortitude spec so my death takes that much longer to occur naturally. Well, I'm off to take a nap. Maybe I can play by the time I get back.

Hunger and vitamins don't go down while sleeping, so unless someone kills the sleeper, better go online and endure it,

3 hours ago, Mega said:

Pull out your fists and go into combat stance.  Hold left control and spam click both mouse buttons to do all the various blocks (left, right and both at the sme time) It will drain your stamina INSANELY fast. Keep doing it after its empty and you will drain hunger and food super fast and starve to death.  

If you are stuck and unable to get someone to headshot you to get you free this is the best way on a fresh spawn with no gear.  On Monday you will be able to eat your own poop to kill yourself instantly.  If you can manage to make  yourself shit before then you can eat it and it poisons you and will help kill you, just not instantly.

Hope that helps!

I've had this happen and I had a guildies come kill me. Also there is a big with with ladders, that can get you stuck in the bottom of a boat. If there is a hatch close the hatch, climb the ladder and open it, and you will be unstuck. If there is no hatch, like I said call a friend to kill you.....

Yea have to agree this game is in bad need of a /suicide or /stuck

Cant even count the times I've respawned either inside foundations of our base or falling trough the map.  Or getting stuck in random crevases between rocks

Edited by Choppstick

I usually carry meat on me and dont drop immediately if it spoils.  IT really helps in these situations.  Game could definitely use a TEMPORARY /suicide sort of option until things are more stable, because on pvp its actually a tactic to capture people and you don't want them to be able to kill themselves easily.  You handcuff them, knock them out, force feed them, etc while you raid their stuff.