Sign in to follow this  
Firespark81

trading We need custom stores and trading mechanics

Devs, you have done an amazing job at designing a game that incentivizes trading but a huge problem is we have no safe trading mechanics. We need 2 things.

1) A safe way to trade with other players. AKA a trade window. 

2) Auto trading so people can set up trade routes. Something simple like you have to go get a crew member and then you put them in front of a stall and pay them to run your afk shop. This way if Jim on island A has a butt-load of copper and I on island B have a butt-load of silver I can just put a bunch of my silver in my shop and Jim can come buy it. Then I can sail to Jim's island and buy his copper. Without either of us having to be online at the same time. This will create an actual economy within the game. Which is a huge feature this game is missing at the moment. Even more so because you have the underlying structure set up for it.

Or, Jim can load up in Silver, sail over to your shop and trade that silver for your copper that, you posted for trade on what you needed (the silver) heh heh

Yea I think it would be nice to have the option to trade for goods or gold. For example, if I have 10 copper for trade I could post it in my shop for 10 iron or 50 gold. But something is definitely needed. Because right now all we got is the honor system and that's just not good.