Zaltor

Creature size

I know this uses ark assets but crocs elephants and other creatures don't need to be Jurassic size would love to see them scaled down in size

Well you are broken they have a game ark survival evolved you should try it everything is super sized. But this is a pirate game. I'm ok with monsters whale etc but 30ft crocs mammoth size elephants ruin the feel.

Edited by Zaltor

They're closer to 17 ft which is how big a saltwater croc is

4 hours ago, Zaltor said:

Well you are broken they have a game ark survival evolved you should try it everything is super sized. But this is a pirate game. I'm ok with monsters whale etc but 30ft crocs mammoth size elephants ruin the feel.

8 hours ago, RNG Anarchist said:

They're closer to 17 ft which is how big a saltwater croc is

crocs are about the length of a sloop. and no, the usual alty is not that long. they CAN reach that lnegth, but the average does not. 
I would make two versions for every predator: normal an alpha
make alpha the super sized ones, normal ones toned down a little. 

and while you are at it. correct the physics, hitboxes and phasing / glitching of AI mobs please. thats much more important than actual mob size

• Thanks 1

I would love to see this too, if I want to have Giant animals I would go and play ARK. for example why the hell are Wolves so huge? and tigers and the list carries on. Perhaps give players option to set up the scale of animals .

The creatures are one of the reasons why I left the game, I thought this game would be pirate theme and not ARK copy paste with a pirate theme mod in it....

I know there are players who enjoy these huge creatures but there are others who just dont want to play the game due to this being one of the reasons. Really pity as I was looking forward to a decent pirate game.

Edited by isatanica