Sign in to follow this  
MrPakkinn

How to gather water into a container?

You can fill container on water spouts in the next patch ETA is monday.

Edited by Shimazu

If you are in a freshwater source, like a pond, or pool just have the waterskin in your hotbar and hit the number that you have it on.  It will fill up.

If you are trying to fill from a water barrel or stone reservoir then open the inventory of the container.   Place the waterskin in the container and it will fill up.  ONLY if the container has enough water in it. 

Okay. Is it possible somehow to use water to cook and in farming? Or do I have to wait until Monday to do those things?

Yes... make a water barrel, or a stone water reservoir and leave it open so it fills when it rains.  Then you can run pipes for irrigation.  I use water all the time, and I have a water barrel on the sloop.  

5 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Yes... make a water barrel, or a stone water reservoir and leave it open so it fills when it rains.  Then you can run pipes for irrigation.  I use water all the time, and I have a water barrel on the sloop.  

Okay. How does the irrigation work? I have a pipeline ready. What am I connecting with the pipes?

The Stone Reservoir you can place pipes on it to get water out of it to your farm plots for irrigation.  There are several different types of pipes.  And a very good tutorial video on Youtube.

Are we able to connect the grill to the pipes? I tried and tried but can't figure out how.