darcek

Fishing Pole

It's buggy. You can't fish by now. Just equip your spear and hunt the fish with it. Also you need a chair and a raft + bait like sugar cane or something to fish.

Got sugar also can craft a chair,but how can I use the pole if it dont let me equip? or maybe after sitting in the chair? ill try that thanks!

Ok some advancement!

I was able to equip the pole(for some reason only 4th slot) and put some sugar on it.

I sit on the chair.pull the rod,but it dont let me cast 😞

I was able to use the fishing pole. although it took a while for a fish to actually bite the bait.

Make sure to attach the bait to your fishingpole and put the pole in your 4th slot.
make a chair and place it near water.
Equip your Pole so u have a crosshair, aim it at the waters and use m1, now sit and wait till a fish bites and do a mini-game. 

p.s. when i tried this, my first batch of fish meat already got spoiled before i caught a 2nd fish.

Weapons in general seem to have a weird bug happening.  I was able to equip my fishing pole in slot two specifically because that's where my spear was.  My bow can also only be equipped in slot two if I'm replacing my spear, and I believe vice versa.  If there's no weapon already in my hotbar, my bow (and, I would assume, fishing rod) can be equipped in any slot...but when I go to place a different weapon in my hotbar, it can only go into the slot where a weapon already exists.

....I have absolutely no idea how this came about, but yeah.  XD

only 1 two handed wep can be held on the toolbar at a time thus bow spear mace and fishing pole all count as 2 handed weps