Sign in to follow this  
hillbllywsperer

What is wrong with the developers of this game?

Why did you basically make a game that you dont want people to stay and play or buy? We are on the NA PVE server and everything is empty of players now. Your game is so shitty and unbalanced its ridiculous. I cannot get sap in the cold to make fur. I cant sail to get it because I get sunk by super fast Giant whales and ghost ships on a raft. I have cleared the beach on my island to make a dock and as soon as i killed the wolf 5 more wolves and 2 giant snakes spawned right on-top of me. WE killed your gay ass Hydra boss last night on D12 and got the crystal and went into the cave to get the powerstone but surprise surprise. %0 giant bats that respawn immediately and 20+ army of the damned or more. If you are specifically making this game for large groups to only have a shot you are morons and ill be glad to watch your game die. If you plan on actually keeping this game alive you better make it playable in small groups or all your servers will be empty in a month except PVP. Also your game is super broken atm, glitchy, laggy, the animals hit boxes are so screwed up where hits dont even register but you will still put 100 of the respawning all over a single player. Fix your shit you morons. This could be a great game if you got your heads out of your asses. I've never seen such incompetence and lack of thought put into something this big. You need to clean house at that company and get some new intelligent people to work for you. I made excuses for laying this game up until now because it looked promising and I thought it was fun but its just so broken and overly hard for no reason. I had to get on an island with 1000 cyclops, wolves, dinosaurs, to kill a Hydra as big as 10 houses, on an island i cannot lay anything down on. Adn then after all that you make me go into a cave that I have no chance of getting to the altar without a large heavily armed team?? WTF is wrong with you people. You are basically begging me to quit your stupid game. On the M12 island there is literally 700 crocodiles in 1 fucking spot. Have you ever head of two simple words, Balancing and play-ability. You have neither. And your player base has spoken. I started with a 10 man squad and am down to 2 because they all quit because of how unbalanced this game is. Id love a refund but im sure that will never happen. 

• Like 2

The game wouldst be more fun if there would be no faster than player predators (speaking mostly about their alpha versions, if having an alpha spawn on top or somewhere where having no water to jump into in time, just accept death, that's instakill from predator alpha in 1 hit even with equilibrium buff), no 3 wolves spawning every 5 minutes so to cut 5 trees down have to kill around 3 of them each trip... and the trip is basicaly right behind the house bcs only have 2 flags. They bite buildings and ships too and sometimes can even get stuck in them, by stuck mean they won't change target unless will hug them and if they lose agro by for example jumping into water or dying, they go back to biting that building, thankfuly having stone so break those shity teeth all day long, just let us hit their goddamn head since that's inside the walls. They also spawn on top of players, today had one spawn while minign a rock, died bcs in panic missed all 3 shoots and the frozen in water... then when came back and killed it, 3 more came and died. This is a predator culling simulator not a mmo survival game, there's nothing to survive. Already have 1 large storage box full of hides and bones and constantly using those resources to fix tools, armor etc so just imagine how many have to kill all the time.

Ye i'm about to throw the towel too, the game is too much of a time sink, i realized that as soon as holiday ends there is no way i can maintain anything i made in this game, the house the boats, even throwing a few hours in it each day won't do shit... Also nothing is set up properly in this game, it's just bad all around if not frustrating, so why even bother. A shame because the entire setting is pretty great, i have to give them that, they have some kind of good sense for game settings, but well nothing else follow sadly.  At least I discovered i love sailing in games.

3 minutes ago, PillWhore said:

Hell yeah we should complain less and suggest ways to fix the game

Sounds great, sadly I have seen no proof at all that they here or recognize the suggestions being made if anything it seem very apparent that they don't read our suggestions!

19 hours ago, hillbllywsperer said:

We are on the NA PVE server and everything is empty of players now. . 

Atleast something a lot of players asked for.