Sign in to follow this  
deadscvm

Claimflag fix-do we need to refresh our old flags?

Another day, more turf war. Still spending ALL my freaking time in PvE defending my claims from people. My original claim flags are not refreshing. 

If I have to remove my flag to replace it, I'm not going to be able to replace it because of the proximity of other peoples claims near mine.

What gives.

Some people have said that replacing theirs worked, others have said it did not work.  Best to try and wait it out until Monday/Wednesday to get them fixed.

What do you mean refresh your flags? there hasn't been any changes to the flag claiming system apart from the initial 3 day protection, once that is gone it does not refresh even if you are active. Technically you can remove the flag and reclaim to get the 3 day protection again but that's a risky move for high populated areas. 

Flags refresh when you are online and near them, even the old ones we have does that now.

Every one near us that had claimable land now have 17000 to -100.000 on their timer depending on last time they logged in.

Only way to actually see that is to have a friend check them though since you cant see the timer if they are in the company.

We did replace the flags couple of patches ago the really old flags i cant vouch for,but we didnt replace them on this last patch.

Edited by Thulen