Sign in to follow this  
LionHeartUK

Resource Harvest Type Selector/Wheel for Tames (Black List)

Hello. Could you please Introduce a blacklist or Harvest Type Selector/wheel for tames in Atlas.

For example when harvesting on an elephant for wood. I don't need the copious amounts of berries. It would be awesome to have the option to Ignore Berrys all together. 
On unofficial with increased rates harvesting berries Lags the servers out completely. After all the years of ark. I think its about time we have this option. Not only will it be good for us players but it will also increase server performance Unofficial and Official a like.

So if for example, an elephant can harvest Wood Thatch and Berrys A rotation wheel where you can set "Ignore Berrys" "ignore Wood" "Ignore Thatch" by toggling them on and off would be awesome. We already had something similar to this With s+ Items eg the item collecter

It would be a little investment in time but a huge quality of life improvement for players. This should be available on all gathering tames.   

Thank you    

• Like 1

not to mention a boost to the server! one of my mates lagged the area for a good minute and a half from ONE WIPE with the elephant! I will absolutely +1 this!