HuiMoin

bug Ship destroyed in the freeport [BUG?]

Yesterday I drove with my ship (a schooner) to the freeport in L12. Today I logged in and it was completly destroyed. I was offline for around 8hours. Can a brand new ship decay within this short amount of time or is there another way my ship could have been sunk? I also noticed some bug reports here that say that ships can be randomly detroyed threw a bug. 

Thank you for your support!

• Sad 1

Ships get DmG over time.

In the Freeport area this dmg taken is even increased.

This happened to me also some weeks ago.

How can a schooner decay faster than a sloop? A few days ago I left a sloop in the freeport for nearly 2 days and it stayed pretty healthy. I feel like decaying is not an option here...

Or simply some grieffers managed to climb on your boat ( easy ), with too much weight or with enought people to overcharge the Crew member limit ---> Easy sink.

This grief is used to sink freeport boats and will be used soon to sink PvP Galleons if the problem isn't fixed real fast.

Так что происходит ? У меня уже второй корабль так разрушается

Don't anchor in freeports. The decay rate is bigger in freeports and i belive the bigger the ship, the higher the decay rate, since day 1.

Why people continue doing this?

• Like 1

OP! Freeports are not intended to be safe places to log off your boats.

They're meant to help fresh spawns get to grips with the basic mechanics of the game and then leave in relative safety.

How can they sail off in rafts if every man and his dog leaves their ship anchored there. 

I'm sorry this happened to you but I've seen many many boats left in the freeports sunk to the bottom and their owners no where to be found.  This is caused by decay in the freeport, you are safer to log out in a claim in friendly territory(PvE) than to log out in lawless or freeports.  To add to this if you see the border wall look like you might literally be walking into hell fire, don't sail through it or you will likely lose your ship as that seems to be an indicator of server issues/max capacity.

The problem is in game this is not mentioned so, unless you happened to see it on the forums players will continue to have this happen. It should be stated when you enter a freeport on a ship just like it tells you that you wont get experience pass lvl 8.

its easy to say some guys run around and sink all ships they see with the overweight method. that happens to us yesterday on L4 . Loving lobster - stuurman run around and sink nearly every ship that stand on that island.

looks like the same thing happen to us. Some coward sunk our sloop and schooner while everyone was offline.

2 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

looks like the same thing happen to us. Some coward sunk our sloop and schooner while everyone was offline.

i reportet it to the support but they dont answer to my ticket.

Its not a bug dude its either the devs abusing power or giving privilege to other players that abuse it. I also went into zone E free ports and have came accross moded players. For example I just spawned in at E6 or around that area at the freeport. I died twice and noticed a foundation in the mesh soon after I looked at ships to nitice a sloop that had the same owner and another schoonr with only a sub on it wonder why. Then as I made a sloop. I noticed a level 1 following me around and jumped on my ship everytime I kicked him off he kept jumping right back on with no ladder or anything to climb on with. Then I parked next to them and noticed 2 brigs just popped up out of nowhere. I walked over and one of the guys from the brig starts hitting me and connecting. They where some how making another random ship waste cannon balls firing at nothing in the water. After the guy hit me 2 times I rekt him with all hands another guy spawns in right next to us and starts punching me as soon as I kill the guy in no company I started to smash him with sidesteps when I got him to half health its like they turned the mod off and everything was untouchable again the brigs dissappeared as did the sub schooner and then I got trolled in chat by 13 company members from the area. This game is trash I'm really into survival games but this is by far the worst crossplay ever and it needs to be fixed asap before the game dies before it even gets a chance make a xbox, ps4, crossplay, and pc only lobbies will fix most of this. But the way its going they will lose more then they gain because of either abusive devs or pc mod software. Im sending the clips I recorded of this abuse to xbox live. I hope they ban this company and the players in the video from playing and making or even putting another game on a microsoft platform again. This needs to be addressed if I catch another one of these fake as gamers again. I'm literally going to attempt to sue after I track down the Ip im going to slap someone with a sappeeona and see them in fedaral court like Adam Mudd. Pos devs waste of fukin money to get abused by trash devs that break policy code and leave broken cedex for friends to exploit customers they will never get another dime from me.

On 1/5/2019 at 4:37 PM, HuiMoin said:

How can a schooner decay faster than a sloop? A few days ago I left a sloop in the freeport for nearly 2 days and it stayed pretty healthy. I feel like decaying is not an option here...

logging out on a freeport is a no go no matter how you spin it.