ZakMc

How do diasable claim flag on one isle

Hello,

I had setup a ded server with 2x3 squares and just wanted to disable claim flag only on the starter isle (freeport). All other isles in the same square should be claimable.

I found only solutions which disable it for the whole square.

Can someone help me?

• Haha 1

Hi all,

that would be very interessting for me, too. Disallowing claiming on ONE SINGLE island and/or setting up a level-cap for ONE SINGLE island would be great. As far as I know the only way currently is to define a whole grid as Freeport or Lawless-region but as already mentioned this scraps all islands within that grid.

Best regards Full

I tried editing the Island Instance's "IslandInstanceCustomDatas1: to DisableClaimFlags with Datas2: set to 1. That didn't work unfortunately. I noticed in the official json there's mention of "bDisableClaimFlags=False". I'm going to try using those values next.

I'm interested too, its a waste for small servers to have one grid entirely Freeport.

If you click control+LMB it opens an island instace, maybe putting some commands here it work

I have same question. I made 1x1 map with 8 islands  and one of them is freeport so i want disable building and claiming at there.

Game.ini:
[/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]
bDontRequireClaimFlagsForBuilding=1
bIsLawlessHomeServer=1
bForceRequireClaimFlagsForBuildingCannons=true

2 hours ago, esditas said:

Game.ini:
bDontRequireClaimFlagsForBuilding=1
bIsLawlessHomeServer=1
bForceRequireClaimFlagsForBuildingCannons=true

I've no idea what the above does, but what I've seen some servers do is place a claim by the server admin at the locations where you want no one to claim. You then set it to allow all to build. Building near a freeport isn't really the problem, it is dropping a claim that prevents other players from building that you don't want.

Edited by wildbill

- Claim flags will no longer prevent enemy building. You can now build anywhere, and only structure build radius will prevent it. This does not apply to cannons and mortars, which will still require a claim flag. This is a non-default

This would be nice.  I've used the solution of making an Admin company and claiming the town itself as a company only no build.  Then putting everyone can build claim flags on the rest of the freeport island.  

• Thanks 1

The offi 15x15 Map prevent build on Golden Age Ruins with Server Edit ServerCustomData, works like Freeport i think!

ServerCustomData1: NPCShipDifficultyMult,NPCShipDifficultyLerp,NPCShipNumMult,FloatsamQualityMultiplier,TreasureBottlesEnabled,DisableClaimFlags,ChanceForCold,

ServerCustomData2: 2.0,0.5,1.6,1.4,0.0,1,0,

2 Idea

Game.ini:
EnemyBuildPreventionRadiusMultiplier=1xxxxxx (only applicable if not using claimflags)
bDontUseClaimFlags=true (this will disable claim flags)

PreventionRadius over the island and build with AdminCompany what you want

Unfortunately that is for the whole SQUARE. A lot of people are looking for an island by island customization.

• Haha 1

On 1/18/2019 at 8:57 PM, Kero said:

I'm interested too, its a waste for small servers to have one grid entirely Freeport.

me too seems silly to have an entire grid with a coul;le freports on a waste of resources would be nive to set up 2 freeports then have rest of islnds ion same grid as normal ..