Unknown1305

Everyone Needs To Read This Right Now!!!

The Declaration of Independence (Atlas Version)

Ladies, Gentlemen. As you read this, somewhere in atlas a chinaman is either stealing, griefing, pillaging, hacking, or just being downright obnoxious. A chinamen who is followed by hundreds more. An infestation to its finest as it can be called. Many hard worked hours and innocent lives rack up each and every day due to this infestation and quite frankly it needs to come to an end. Those countless of men and women who are able to fight and have the burning will to, must step forward. This is not a request, it is a calling. Your time is now. The meaning of life as we know it has not been more clear.
Now you probably do not know me nor my story, but help me write our future story. Band together with me and one another. Take to the seas and set differences aside. Gather and organize because like I said, the time is now. Not just mine. but yours. Become something of legend. So legend that ancestors years and millenniums from now people will talk about you. They will talk about your name, purpose, life, and most important of all, your story. Write yours today and Join me. I have a secret location for a greeting of all the big streamers and clans in NA PVP. Help me get this message out and tell the streamers about it. Tell them there is someone out there wanting to put an end to the madness. An end to the infestation. My name in game shall be kept unknown for now, but if you get the chance to meet me. I hope it be on the battlefield when we have won.

With that, my brothers and sisters, Help declare our independence from the Chinese. God Speed and God Bless.........
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Unknown1305 said:

somewhere in atlas a chinaman is either stealing, griefing, pillaging, hacking, or just being downright obnoxious. A chinamen who is followed by hundreds more. An infestation to its finest as it can be called.

You should build a wall, and make the chinaman pay for it.

These types of posts make me question humanity.  Just ignorant and racist.

• Like 2

He’s not wrong though. Would it help if we threw some positive sterotypes in there - chinese people tend to excel at string instruments and maths. They are also quite good at communism, the best some might say.

First thing most did was build walls. The ones with the largest walls kept out the angry invaders and they simply moved on to easier targets to pillage. I think we can all agree giant walls with strong defenses are the best bet from any invader and since it keeps them out equally, there is no racism involved.

Having cannons, mortars and galleons with massive guns helps too so just building the wall alone is not enough. It must be protected by many defenses. Thank you for your agreements!

20 minutes ago, Olebass said:

First thing most did was build walls. The ones with the largest walls kept out the angry invaders and they simply moved on to easier targets to pillage. I think we can all agree giant walls with strong defenses are the best bet from any invader and since it keeps them out equally, there is no racism involved.

Having cannons, mortars and galleons with massive guns helps too so just building the wall alone is not enough. It must be protected by many defenses. Thank you for your agreements!

Cheaters don't care about any height or thickness of walls. Same goes for offline raiding.

Cheaters aren't only one race of people.  I've seen exploiters in NA guilds as much as chinese, brazilian and Russian.  There are videos all over reddit right now of it happening.

I'm all for healthy PVP and *FUN* for everyone.  It doesn't need to turn into a racial saltwar.  In LiF we had a pretty healthy server wide war against the chinese and then people allied WITH them to keep the game going and fun.  

I'd  rather join the chinese against the streamers. Those fuckers are far more toxic.  Chinese just zerg better because they are unified because they KNOW everyone has hate for em.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Unknown1305 said:

An infestation to its finest as it can be called.

While your post is funny-ish, it´s the typical "lets declare them pathogens or vermin so that we can deny them any human attributes then we can hate and genozide them more easily"

Just saying lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Domino said:

You should build a wall, and make the chinaman pay for it.

These types of posts make me question humanity.  Just ignorant and racist.

Chinese are the masters of building walls and protecting their own lands, culture, and national identity.

• Like 2

Its far more fun watching you Americans attacking each other and being belligerent to everyone 🙂

There is no chance at all that you could actually form a cohesive attack back against the Chinese players, but best of luck with that anyway 😉

(I'm an Aussie by the way)