Sign in to follow this  
Saevicus

Banning the Chinese for cheating

Hello, 

Any word on banning the Chinese cheating on the NA PvP server? They are clearly speed hacking, exploiting any way they can (endless carry weight and the like), and duping materials. 

Company of DSG Sineike in D5 is a prime example of this. 

I'd love a Dev response. You're going to lose your player base because of the Chinese. 

They cripple all the fun out of a promising game. 

• Like 1

We do not recognize that they are Chinese and they are not qualified to be Chinese.

• Like 1

Got any proof of all those things? Personally Ive only witnessed people getting destroyed by Chinese in fair fights then start whining like youre doing.

If there is an actual hacker with proof then he should be banned but I wouldnt expect to be banned just because someone else from UK was caught hacking.

Edited by MightySheep
  • Sad 1

We have tons of video evidence and picture proof. 

This particular group is, in no way, trying to hide it. 

the Chinese should have they're own server in the first place or just play on the UK they have no need to play on Na all they are doing is making the game unplayable for the rest of us idc what Chinese person comes on these forums with a response its worthless yalls internet is so shit it makes the ping sky rocket so the rest of us that want to play the game cant because all we do is rubber band back and forth

On 1/4/2019 at 8:00 PM, Saevicus said:

Hello, 

Any word on banning the Chinese cheating on the NA PvP server? They are clearly speed hacking, exploiting any way they can (endless carry weight and the like), and duping materials. 

Company of DSG Sineike in D5 is a prime example of this. 

I'd love a Dev response. You're going to lose your player base because of the Chinese. 

They cripple all the fun out of a promising game. 

Well first off it isn’t a promising game. I know you want it to be but it’s not.

second, they will just make new accounts and since it only takes a day to get high level they will be right back to normal within a few days.

time to get used to it

8 hours ago, gidyin310 said:

the Chinese should have they're own server in the first place or just play on the UK they have no need to play on Na all they are doing is making the game unplayable for the rest of us idc what Chinese person comes on these forums with a response its worthless yalls internet is so shit it makes the ping sky rocket so the rest of us that want to play the game cant because all we do is rubber band back and forth

Yeah westerners were never really that good at gaming. They should probably stick to Minecraft 

19 hours ago, Realist said:

Yeah westerners were never really that good at gaming. They should probably stick to Minecraft 

Your totally right, we must suck, but wait, we arent hacking. You have to hack to win, so whos not really good at gaming again?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Godslyr said:

Your totally right, we must suck, but wait, we arent hacking. You have to hack to win, so whos not really good at gaming again?

Well the really good ones aren’t affected by hacks so it is really hard tell tell who is “actually” good.

if you aren’t, it’s all good. I have never went up against them so I can’t say if I am or not. 

I al definitely up for the challenge though.