Lady Captian Pathfinder

EU PVE people sinking hsips

I got some of those too, no worries.

And also the pics attached.The "Hunters"  (Region O9 in EU PVE) company is doing this to everyone that dares touch their island (whole island, 1 company) and claim people are stupid for not doing the same. Their entire company does this. Got videos of different types of griefing (i expect my base to be gone when i wake up because apparently theyll just ram wild animals into buildings they dont own to damage them).

The devs dont seem to care and unless they ban these people then the game is going to sink deeper than our ships :).

20190105042511_1.jpg?width=1202&height=6

20190105045724_1.jpg

20190105020232_1.jpg

Edited by Taerarenai

2 ships lost yesterday. today again lost 2 ships that were newly built. This time also seen why that happens.
and it's a kack cheeky that this is possible on a PvE server.
You should reconsider your approach there. such people belong on a PvP server if they want to act against other "player property". you should not be able to do this on a PvE server.

On the pictures you can see how the game is destroyed and spilled.
the neighbors were also attacked and the boats destroyed. As a PvE player you want to play against the world and their NPCs are not against other players.
You should fix that quickly

20190105114231_1.jpg

20190105114220_1.jpg

20190105114215_1.jpg

20190105114053_1.jpg

20190105113842_1.jpg

20190105113840_1.jpg

• Like 1

I must heavily agree here.

Me and my mate lost two ships in two days, a sloop and a schooner, and now I'm afraid of building another ship just to find it destroyed on the next morning.

Pleeze devs, you need to do something about it. Sinking ships by just overloading them is far too easy, and especially in PVE it shouldn't even be possible, but I assume that it's the same about PVP. 

I think in a game like ATLAS or ARK devs must also watch for the abusability of their functions. Sure it's realistic that overloaded ships do sink. But there are so many toxic users in both games that you can't do that for the reasons told in this post.

It's a bit the same about 1x1 foundations. Many users abuse them for blocking building space for others, EVEN IF THEY DONT NEED THE SPACE. They place them in high grass or even underwater to make them harder to find. This problem could be solved by a shorter timer for small structures (like 2x3 and below) or by a much shorter build blocking radius. This would make it costy and time consuming for harassers so that they might do it less often.

Honestly I dunno what to do now. Again, lost 2 ships in 2 days, both in the night after releasing them, completely different islands, both lawless regions. Now I'm afraid of a sunk-ship-loop, finding my ship sunk every new day.

• Like 2

As i said & same as above, the same company sunk a Schooner and a Sloop. I managed to get a territory from them (cause they are dumb and claimed 2 neighboring islands without being able to keep them both due to massive size). As soon as i took the territory they started throwing foundations everywhere so i couldnt build. 

I'll probably stop playing since there's no enjoyment in the game at the moment. Claims are a big problem, but sinking ships on PVE where you cant even do anything (at least on PVP you can try to kill them or punch them off your boat) is trully game-breaking. I'm lvl 25 and i'm being bullied by lvl 51.

The fact that these guys keep saying they wont get punished is a big let down. They are ruining the game for everyone and they need to be dealt with, but there seems to be no GM on the official servers.

I thought this game will work, that i will have some fun in PVE without the risk of losing things to zergs of players that are 24/7 online. Perhaps some RP element with cities and stuff, but this community is too damn childish and toxic and its bringing the entire game down with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Taerarenai said:

As i said & same as above, the same company sunk a Schooner and a Sloop. I managed to get a territory from them (cause they are dumb and claimed 2 neighboring islands without being able to keep them both due to massive size). As soon as i took the territory they started throwing foundations everywhere so i couldnt build. 

I'll probably stop playing since there's no enjoyment in the game at the moment. Claims are a big problem, but sinking ships on PVE where you cant even do anything (at least on PVP you can try to kill them or punch them off your boat) is trully game-breaking. I'm lvl 25 and i'm being bullied by lvl 51.

The fact that these guys keep saying they wont get punished is a big let down. They are ruining the game for everyone and they need to be dealt with, but there seems to be no GM on the official servers.

I thought this game will work, that i will have some fun in PVE without the risk of losing things to zergs of players that are 24/7 online. Perhaps some RP element with cities and stuff, but this community is too damn childish and toxic and its bringing the entire game down with it.

All they have to do is change it from causing damage to the ship just doesn't move...  simple fix but devs haven't responded to any complaints, in regards to griefing, that I know of.

Surrounding the player with campfires might do something.

Edited by MindOfMadness

18 minutes ago, MindOfMadness said:

All they have to do is change it from causing damage to the ship just doesn't move...  simple fix but devs haven't responded to any complaints, in regards to griefing, that I know of.

Surrounding the player with campfires might do something.

My thoughts exactly. Ship not moving would be amazing.

You wanna grief in PVE? Then if you want to annoy someone by blocking their ship with weight you gotta lose time too! Therefore they wouldnt do it anymore. 

You can surround them by campfires, but that only "brings up the heat". Your ship will sink before they die.

Edited by Taerarenai

i really dont know why people take pleasur to are a Shitbag, i'm a Carebear i know but have fun to be a Bastard .... no i cannot understain that .. 😞 Dev's need to fix all Griefing possibility on the Game because they Cannot offer a Brain to All Bad player in this game. 

I changed my mind about PVE now. I think PVE is not fair enough, since you can't do anything when someone screws your stuff. You can just stand there and please him to stop.

In PVP I can at least try to make him stop by hitting his face as often as I can.

Me and my mate changed to PVP now, we joined a crew and simsalabim - none of our ships were destroyed since then. We even fought back some guys trying to sink our ships while anchoring. We could not sink'em, d'oh, but we could at least chase them away.

That's why I think PVE is not fair. You cannot punish the evildoers, you can just evade them. In PVP you can take bloody revenge 😉

The PVE servers are a paradise for Rust and Ark griefer douchebag clans. I have also atleast two on my island. I am not giving up and I dont even flinch when they try to grief me. Its funny how upset they get when you dont react the way they are used to lol.

2 hours ago, happyhorse said:

index.png

that person was sinking ships on NA pve around 7am est 

he did not have access to anything or add weight to a campfire, smithy, or preserve bag

we removed the ceiling and trapped him, removed the water and weight, then he starved to death

Edited by groovy
  • Thanks 1

Can confirm. Lost a brig to this. Anchored in our port. This has been an issue, a serious issue, since day one. More and more people are finding out about it, which leads to more and more using it against others. 

I was very disappointed to see that this has not been prioritized in the upcoming big patch. This is not a big fix. At the very least, they could set it to ignore weight/crew when a ship is anchored. Would take them 15 minutes to fix. God knows why they won't.

• Like 1

The Zone M5 have some player lose their ships, because of this problem. plz, pay attention when you go to this zone. and also pay attention to this company (I Love KZee). They will use this problem to overweight your ship. Now, We think to pack up the ship ladder and don't let other people (Stranger) get in your ship is the way to block the vandals. Good luck and fair seas.

4 hours ago, henrik said:

Can confirm. Lost a brig to this. Anchored in our port. This has been an issue, a serious issue, since day one. More and more people are finding out about it, which leads to more and more using it against others. 

I was very disappointed to see that this has not been prioritized in the upcoming big patch. This is not a big fix. At the very least, they could set it to ignore weight/crew when a ship is anchored. Would take them 15 minutes to fix. God knows why they won't.

Was excited to see a dev response to this on the steam forums today. Lost the excitement not seeing it being fixed on tomorrow’s release notes. This and other hacks used by the box tribes is killing any desire to continue playing.

All my mates are quitting do to losing multiple ships to overweight griefs.

Who cares about taming when you always play in fear of having your ship sunk. With the out cry over and over from players about this, should have been a priority fix 

Edited by Caps

10 hours ago, henrik said:

I agree that your fix suggestion is a very good short term fix. Simply remove ANY weight limits while the anker is down.