Sign in to follow this  
rurickjames

Turn the stupid aggro down on Wolves, Snakes, Lions, Vultures, etc.

we have vultures attacking our boats and beds. So many wolves around us we can't even go anywhere.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, [616]RexFortis said:

I suspect those regions are designed for higher level players, so that's most likely what you need to do.

Right.... one server next to freeport......

NO....

Just now, SpeedInc said:

Right.... one server next to freeport......

NO.... 

You can't say "no" until you've tried it and seen it first.  Try going back when you're with a team of higher level players.

Yep.. well i went one tile (server) left of freeport and have the exact same problem as in the description.....

PS getting a TEAM is also just about as dismal as trying to play this game.

But we keep trying.... Thats all we can do...

I've seen others say the numbers thing is an issue inherited from Ark spawns and I suspect the rest is them reusing Ark ai routines combined with a bunch of default code values.  I would not be surprised if wolves have the ai and stats of raptors or something.

Something I'm not terribly worried about them never fixing, but at the same time I'm waiting for it to be fixed to play again.  

Edited by Kyorin

4 hours ago, [616]RexFortis said:

I suspect those regions are designed for higher level players, so that's most likely what you need to do.

Then:

1. Suspecting wrong, those areas are next to freeports.

2. With flintlocks those things are somewhat managable but being ambushed is just lossing half to full health even from one wolf bcs their attack sspeed combined with damage and knockback wilt throw thou and the aim like a beachball, just f... their attack speed, srsly.

3. Not all predators are equal, wolves and lions are faster than player while other predators are not, they are also stronger and attack faster and have some special abilities (wolves have knockbak, lions have super jump making aiming for the head radiculous and also grab players which means constant damage without a way of dodging, but atleast easy headshot), giant snakes are a joke predator, they are slower, the poison does nothing with high fortitude and their attack speed is not of a machine gun. Crocs are slow on land but are huge, tanky and aparently can hit across a mile.

4. Their spawninig speed, thou canst murder 5 of them, be almost out of health and 5 minutes later they are back.

5. There's nothing to save thou if there is an alpha wolf or lion charging in and there is no water atleast few steps from that point, alpha predators one-shot meaning exploring deeper from the shore is asking to die. The other animals alphas also have problems even if they can't catch up to the player, they are still super tanky, they still heal up if they change target and eat something, they deal abnormal damage to structures that is not stone and there is nothing a player can do to stop an alpha from destroying their home if the building is not yet made of stone other than suiciding outside and hoping the alpha will stop attacking the building.

They spawn inside our 5x5 house, animal pen or veg garden, super annoying.
We always have spare boxes etc to save our gear.
I like survival and the spawns in general but i think spawning inside the house is a bit hard and may need to be reduced if possible as it is cumbersome to set all stations and storage again.
Thanks.

Well weve got x2 faster farming rates, sailing into wind, nerfed like hell ships of damned with low aggro radius, simplified nutrition, I guess youre right, might as well make mobs weak as shit too