Sign in to follow this  
BriarMoss

Increase the Galleon Structure limit

My crew spent many hours over the past week building a galleon with the hopes that we would be able to design a nice roleplayish ship that we could stock up and sail around Atlas and explore, trade and pillage.

Partway into our interior renovations, we discovered that the galleon has a structure limit, and this limit is incredibly low for the size of the ship and the weight it carries. Currently, our ship has enough cannons to fill the gunports, a few walls to make rooms, a couple of beds, and some staircases. With just this, we have found ourselves at the structure limit. This limit needs to be increased to make galleons viable for more than one simple task.

• Like 3

all buffs need to be increased for the game, but I totally agree with you but i think the devs were trying to go for the more you use your ship the more you can do with it.

JUst ran into this issue. It needs to be upped  def 

Dumb to have all this space and cant do anything with it

Space.jpg

Edited by Malfunktion

On 1/5/2019 at 2:02 AM, Travioman said:

all buffs need to be increased for the game, but I totally agree with you but i think the devs were trying to go for the more you use your ship the more you can do with it.

Does leveling one of the stats increase the build limit? 

Edit to add: Are you guys using the big chunk decks or individual ceiling tiles? 

Edited by TheSzerdi

8 hours ago, TheSzerdi said:

Does leveling one of the stats increase the build limit? 

Edit to add: Are you guys using the big chunk decks or individual ceiling tiles? 

big decks and ceilings

I'm not sure if they increased it or not, because the galleon I was working on was not so empty as this- But it needs to be increased a tad more I think. Part of the reason I built a galleon was to design it. So that's what I spent a lot of time on. Designing the interior of the ship, and making it look nice. But I think I've hit my limit, and I have yet to stick cannons on the thing. I don't plan on having as many cannons as physically possible- But I need some defense. But the way it is, I'm thinking I'm going to have to take out a bunch of walls and things I spent a lot of time farming for and placing with intent.

Pretty please!