xxtre930xx

tame Tamed Lion is Not Leveling

Posted (edited)

Today my company found a level 30 female lion.  Perfect tamed so it came out to wild level 44.  But now the lion does not seem to be leveling at all.  It is not receiving passive experience or experience from killing things.  Tamed day 372.  it is now day 375 and still no experience.

20190104150412_1.jpg

Edited by xxtre930xx
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I have this same exact problem with a 30 wolf I tamed. Not gaining any experience. It would seem that it being level 30 "max level" they turned exp off. Fortunately, this is a breeding wolf for us. So the base stats is all that matters... but still a little frustrating.

Edited by Carpathia89

Yep.  Me too.  Tamed lvl 30 wolf.  Came in at 43 with nice stats but 0/10xp permanent.  I hope this gets noticed.  If you also have this issue bump this thread.

20190106024054_1.jpg

Posted (edited)

Same problem with a 10 minutes ago perfect tamed Level 30 Bear.

Ps: I hope this is fixable, because I had to "respawn" about 150 bears till a Level 30 showed up and that took some Time (2 Alpha spawns included)

Bear Lev 30 no XP.jpg

Edited by Ugg Ugg Uganda

Same issue for me on a lvl 29 Bear.  Tamed to lvl 42, but no levels or XP since.   (Although I had tamed another bear earlier in the day that IS getting XP)

Same here, every animal we tame which is above level 30 after taming does not level at all.

this is some kind of urgent... how do we fight alphas when we have nothing that can stand against them? no pets, no flame arrows any more... our whole island has now been coverd with animal-traps to catch alphas and ignore them.

animal trap:

build a 3x3 or 4x4 floor square. place empty doorframes around it. place ramps on every doorframe outwards so animals can walk into the trap. place roof-doorframes with door on each side once so yourself can get out of the trap. at the end close the corners with roof corners.

in one trap we sometimes have up to 30 animals...

My server experienced this and after extensive testing we came to the conclusion that if it's above level 28, it will not gain post tame experience. We initially tried to start the server at early ark rates of x4 difficulty which is 120 max wild. Nothing over 28 would gain xp. So we  figured out that the coding for anything above difficulty lvl 1 is currently not even implemented in the game which is vanilla. Aka max lvl of 30. We have had about a 50/50 chance that a 29 will gain lvls or not but 100% that 30s will not. I hope this helps clear the air with you all and let's you know not to waste anymore time on lvl 30s. Lvl 28 should be the ones you get excited about for your max level. 

P.S.

Sorry to have to be the one to break that news to ya. I was equally upset to find out my level 30 tames were useless.

Edited by Vladimir98036

same problem on Kraken's maw.....bred bear, no xp after killing several animals on our island

• Like 1

Previously tamed bear having the same problem, was leveling before, but appears to be receiving no xp now.

• Like 1