Sign in to follow this  
Bisbois

Stealing/Contested Claims - Tribe Log and Visual Map Indicators

First: Add the claim messages to tribe log. Preferably in a separate tab or a with a way to filter between stolen/claimed land, land we have had stolen, and land that was being stolen.

With the way it is currently we have about 4 seconds to memorize the long/lat that appears on screen, and then go find those coordinates by running around with the map out, and once we get close holding H to find a yellow circle. Also the tribe log in larger companies gets flooded very quickly and overall could use some filters or different tabs.

Second: Put claims that are being stolen from us and claims we are stealing or that are in progress on the map.

This is just a quality of life thing. Add another color circle (yellow?) on the map for claims of ours that are being taken and claims we are taking. Perhaps even make these two different colors on the map.

Third: Unless I'm missing something, there is no toggle option to turn off claim circles. Add a toggle to the Atlas tab for turning off/on visual company claim circles on the map. This one is less important to me than the first two.

When you're in another company's territory and the island you are on is overlaid in red, it can be tedious to even see the red X that represents the player. I understand the sextant can be useful here, but would be nice to have maybe a thin black outline around the player indicator.

Just a few suggestions that I feel would really improve things.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bisbois said:

Second: Put claims that are being stolen from us and claims we are stealing or that are in progress on the map.

This is just a quality of life thing. Add another color circle (yellow?) on the map for claims of ours that are being taken and claims we are taking. Perhaps even make these two different colors on the map.

Yellow for when your claims are being taken, and blue for where you're putting claims, just as the circles on the ground are now. I completely agree with this post, would be a massive QOL improvement.