Sign in to follow this  
Jaite

These changes are good for the game

Honestly, there are some upset people with their own opinions but these are some fairly decent balanced changes in my opinion. In the long run these changes will help the game thrive for the bigger picture. This is a huge positive.

A lot of these changes was for the better of the game overall. The sailing speed, the gather and so on. This made the base game better overall, it makes the official servers more attractive.

Before it was becoming more and more of a snore fest for both the PvE and PvP. Glad to see traversing the map is quicker now and allows people to explore and reach their pvp or pve sooner. 

Great job on the changes.

• Like 1

It is all about balance and trying different things. It is Early Access after all.

Is 2x harvesting and 30% against the wind too much of a swing to easy? Probably, but the game had a rough start with bugs and exploits wiping out progress for many and server issues preventing many from advancing on level ground to those who could play. There is no downside to making things easier on people now that the game is becoming a bit more stable and if the changes are indeed too much, I'm sure they'll swing back the other way some. The OMG THEY ARE GETTING 2 WOOD NOW GAME RUINED people are as annoying as any hacker or zerg company is. Now that I think about it, they are probably the same people anyways.

why is sailing bad? The sailing is fine, im watching streams all day seems absolutely fine across the board.

6 minutes ago, killahsin said:

why is sailing bad? The sailing is fine, im watching streams all day seems absolutely fine across the board.

This is not the kind of thing you can tell by watching a stream, be realistic dude. It's a question of feel while manning the damn boat. It's like a car game, some give a terrible feeling as if you drive a no weight box on ice, other have great feeling. Well we went from a great feeling to a shitty one. It's a personal opinion, i'm just reporting to the dev, don't really care if people agree or not. And ye i have some experience with boats in reality i know how they drive and behave.