Thulen

Flag Timer still not fixed

Checked the island we are on, of 22 companies 4 of them still had some protection rest were claimable.

Several people in their company running around and timer still going down or dont reset to unclaimable.

I have no idea if they replaced flag or not.

9 minutes ago, Thulen said:

Checked the island we are on, of 22 companies 4 of them still had some protection rest were claimable.

Several people in their company running around and timer still going down or dont reset to unclaimable.

I have no idea if they replaced flag or not.

I believe this is working as intended. Please see my tutorial I just posted to see if it helps with understanding the system as it is right now.

13 minutes ago, xwildslicerx said:

I believe this is working as intended. Please see my tutorial I just posted to see if it helps with understanding the system as it is right now.

how is it working as intended if you dont have a 3 day timer on your flags like you are supposed to when you refresh them.

15 minutes ago, xwildslicerx said:

I get how it works, but this is from official patch notes:

"PVE Territory can only be claimed if the owner has not been active around the territory within the last 3 days."