Sign in to follow this  
Keins Thallow

Small groups complaining.....

12 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Small to large ships are designed for both large and small companies. Hence the NPC crew. 

Thank you for re-iterating my point...

16 minutes ago, JohnM81 said:

Thank you for re-iterating my point...

I thought you were being sarcastic. 

1 hour ago, Percieval said:

I thought you were being sarcastic. 

No. I genuinely believe that this game is designed with many different metas, group sizes, and play styles ect... 

• Like 1

Well solo/small/medium and non-chinese large groups can live in the lawless ghetto. Try not to die there as Wildcard takes your respawn away tomorrow.

Read in the PVP forum, there is no chance to survive as european or NA big company.

The chinese build more stone  than you have cannonballs. A clear proof that balls are overrated.

I'm in a 3 person company and we are having a fine time raiding bigger companies

wiped a 10-15 man clan the other day and sunk 3 ships of theirs

(then again I do have about 3,000 hours on Rust, so the experience and strategy helps)

Edited by Blackadder

7 hours ago, Talono said:

Well solo/small/medium and non-chinese large groups can live in the lawless ghetto. Try not to die there as Wildcard takes your respawn away tomorrow.

Read in the PVP forum, there is no chance to survive as european or NA big company.

The chinese build more stone  than you have cannonballs. A clear proof that balls are overrated.

They already have taken respawn away from lawless, seeing as I just spawn at bottom of the ocean on lawless lands. Have been placing beds on rafts in the sea to counter this since last week.

Edited by Blackadder

19 hours ago, ExplodingYeti said:

maybe he play pve, think again before talking...

This game just like Ark was not designed  for a very narrow type of gamer, quiet the contrary from pvp to pve and rp, survival and what not. If you think it was made for you I think you dream big time, wake up dude.

I don't have any idea what you are talking about. You quoted something that has nothing to do with your response.

19 hours ago, wakko151 said:

You do realize that a carbine can kill those npcs right? NPCs don't respawn but people do.

Nothing to do with what I wrote. Its like you wanted to prove me wrong but you couldn't so you just made up something and acted like it makes sense....    But it doesn't.

On 1/4/2019 at 5:20 PM, Keins Thallow said:

if you cant understand that concept by the amount of crew needed for big ships, the amount of materials needed to build

Solo'd the ingredients for a brig, can sail it easier with NPC crew manning the sails. NPC crew can also man the guns.

You're wrong, the end.

On 1/4/2019 at 5:36 PM, Talono said:

I dont need a social justice warrior telling me what i have to do to be political correct.

Small teams are much more fun than the giant chinese hive utopia you are dreaming about.

Hopefully the devs create a niche to survive for smaller teams,

We did not buy the „Islands Ant Simulator“.

No. We didnt buy Ants Simulation. We buy a survival craft MMO coop sailing ships. And for carebears crying we have Zero survival. Fornite crafting/building. And solo NPC sailing ships intead of coop.

It's okay to play solo if you had not friends. But they should make a smaller, faster easy SRV for solo/small groups and leave the rest of us with a Survivalcraft MMO, where sail ships with your Friends, and stop that 4 guys, 4 ships armadas.

They sold a survival MMO. They must give us a survival MMO. If they ad a singleplayer Campaing with god mode and láser beams out of the ass, it's ok. But stop to turn this in a carebear show with super mega very easy game mode for PEGI +3

Edited by Manaos

50 minutes ago, Manaos said:

It's okay to play solo if you had not friends. But they should make a smaller, faster easy SRV for solo/small groups and leave the rest of us with a Survivalcraft MMO, where sail ships with your Friends, and stop that 4 guys, 4 ships armadas.

Well it's clearly not the game for you as it was clearly designed with 4 guys, 4 ships armadas in mind. 

Slave-driving companies are free to complain about the lack of challenge and how easy it is to replace a lost ship, i'm here to sail and even with 2x rates i spend more time doing boring and repetitive job of farming mats than i'd like to.

Edited by LaiTash

5 hours ago, LaiTash said:

Well it's clearly not the game for you as it was clearly designed with 4 guys, 4 ships armadas in mind. 

Slave-driving companies are free to complain about the lack of challenge and how easy it is to replace a lost ship, i'm here to sail and even with 2x rates i spend more time doing boring and repetitive job of farming mats than i'd like to.

Nop. I was about sailing your ship with your friends. If there is someone that don't have any, is not our fault.

1 minute ago, Manaos said:

Nop. I was about sailing your ship with your friends.

If that was the case there wouldn't be an NPC crew mechanics.

1 minute ago, LaiTash said:

If that was the case there wouldn't be an NPC crew mechanics.

Well. They are taking to long in make different srv for solo gameplay/coop game.

For solo sailing, i already play World of Warships.

6 minutes ago, Manaos said:

Well. They are taking to long in make different srv for solo gameplay/coop game.

For solo sailing, i already play World of Warships.

I don't think the NPC crews are going anywhere. It's a core mechanics. And think of it: a galeon with only players on board alone is 1/3 of a server player limit. Two galeons and the server becomes unplayable.