Sharana

Intelligence?

Did someone figure out the bonuses INT gives? Are the crafting bonuses worth it? I got 6,5 bonus INT from armor pieces and that provided 0,1 crafting bonus with the stats of the items not changed ofc. Is it noticeable when a lot more points go to INT?

they apply to the blue prints, you can get better stat increases off the prints with Higher INT. stat. How the numbers work i have not seen or read

I believe it also gives you a chance to get bonuses on regular crafted items too. I respec'd and put some points into INT and noticed yesterday that a bow I handcrafted had enhanced durability on it. I don't recall using a blueprint for it so I'm not 100% sure but I believe that's what happened. I'm planning on testing it further tonight when I get home and respecing more points into INT to see if that works. 

Has anyone tested it with upgrades yet? When you craft a E.G: fine bow you can upgrade it for mats and gold. Does INT affect upgrades?

Edited by Nari

Updates probably too. It's more along the lines - is it worth it? It's kind of hard for me to respec as I'm in the high levels already where that is more rare and I will be stuck with a lot of INT for a long time 😄

That's why I asked if someone already tried it and knows if it's worthless or actually provides nice crafting bonus.

I had a respec sitting. I made a carbine with a 236 INT and had the same stats as the normal 1 i had made. INT only effects print made items. it seems

Edited by Yuri Oorlov
Typo in number

Not worth, i crafted a carbine with 368% of intelligence and it gives +7% of damage....

4 minutes ago, Kero said:

Not worth, i crafted a carbine with 368% of intelligence and it gives +7% of damage....

Intelligence mostly affects the upgrades, not the initial craft is what our company member who went heavy on it says.

Ok so everyone here seems to have different opinions etc. Below is actual fact etc.

1. Intelligence only affects crafts made from a blueprint.

2. Intelligence does NOT affect the upgrades as the values for the upgrades are a % of the base value. Example would be that I bave near 500 with my gear on, and my friend has the base 100 and the upgrade is the same value.

3. The value of intelligence is lost on lower stat blueprints, for instance i get up to about 20% crafter bonus when i craft. If i were to use that on a 105% common carbine the gain will be very small but if i were to craft my 168% and get 20% crafter bonus then the amount will be far larger

4. Intelligence only increases the higher end of the crafts, sadly you can still get 0.0% bonus.

5. Items that can stack can be used to reroll stats snd once your happy with one you keep it in the crafting station/inventory and any after thag will be exactly the same.

6. You can use crafting gear to recraft/upgrade the same crafting gear multiple times to try and get better crafts. Example would be craft some good gloves and if you roll high, upgrade them and continue to craft the same gloves over and over. Get better ones and uograde those, so on so forth.

If you need any clarification or help please let me know.

Edited by bluelance

I craftet epic bows yesterday. First without a int buff = 160% dmg like in the bp.

Then I had a crow on my shoulder and crafted 4 more bows with a bonus between 0.4...0.9% because of intelligence.

Best bow with 163,9% by 0,9% int bonus. Upgraded to Max (lvl6) and I get around 174% dmg now. Deals with a regular shot 66dmg. Not bad for a cheap bow 😉

it does make a difference im lvl 64 now, i have put all points into int to craft bps. the highest i have seen is +9%crafting bonus and that seems rare to get. i can get +6% crafting pretty easy +8%not so commonly.

On 2/25/2019 at 9:38 AM, Forb Hidden said:

I craftet epic bows yesterday. First without a int buff = 160% dmg like in the bp.

Then I had a crow on my shoulder and crafted 4 more bows with a bonus between 0.4...0.9% because of intelligence.

Best bow with 163,9% by 0,9% int bonus. Upgraded to Max (lvl6) and I get around 174% dmg now. Deals with a regular shot 66dmg. Not bad for a cheap bow 😉

If your base intelligence is low then the ceiling for bonus will be low as well sadly, even with a crow it would still not be worth it. I have over 500% and so far the highest I have seen is 19.8%. About 700 should give you +30% bonus.

Just to let you know unless you ha e like a level 80 crow diving into water for a dolphin buff is better as it gives you 50 int versus the crows level based int.

On 2/25/2019 at 7:16 PM, Nokim said:

it does make a difference im lvl 64 now, i have put all points into int to craft bps. the highest i have seen is +9%crafting bonus and that seems rare to get. i can get +6% crafting pretty easy +8%not so commonly.

At level 64 you should have about 364% int right? You should be able to get up to 12-14 or somewhere in that range. Try to look for gear that says Intelligence x10%. Obviously replace the 10 with whatever it says. If you do get one though with that 10% you wil get an additional 36.4% intelligence which is nice. If you get 5 pieces like that then your looking at nearly 200% added on top.