TheKillerWolf90

Xbox One Version

Maybe my question has already been made a million times when the Xbox One version comes out? Because I'm very curious to play this game.
Thanks again in advance for your reply.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerWolf90 said:

Maybe my question has already been made a million times when the Xbox One version comes out? Because I'm very curious to play this game.
Thanks again in advance for your reply.

2 minutes ago, Yuri Oorlov said:

umm in 2 years, after early realease and beta are done

There is a slight chance it won’t take the full two years for Xbox. It will take that long for ps4 however.

either way though with how things are going it isn’t really looking good as far as getting it on console.

but at the very least, I mean very least and in a perfect world scenario it will still be 6 months or more even for Xbox 

umm still like a year or so minimum. really the game is buggy as hell atm and alot of basic playability things need fixed before they even think about porting it over to consoles.

47 minutes ago, TheKillerWolf90 said:

Thanks for the reply! But I meant when it comes to the store in the Xbox Game Preview version 😃

Yeah I get you. Going off of arks time table it is going to be at the very least 6 months for Xbox and at the very least a year for ps4. That is also still in a perfect world scenario 

I've read that it will be early 2019. Still looking for a specific month though. And then when i find the month, I'll estimate a month after that

-ex-ark survivor 

Oh! And just found an admin response 

Screenshot_20190104-195020_Chrome.jpg