Sign in to follow this  
FreD

Hack in this game doest not Ban?

If not, i'm tired of playing with chinese and I will look for hacks to compare gameplay with them. Is really annoying playing with these chinese hackers.

3 hours ago, FreD said:

If not, i'm tired of playing with chinese and I will look for hacks to compare gameplay with them. Is really annoying playing with these chinese hackers.

It's not just the Chinese dude. You're running on a Steam client, check iwantcheats or any of the other 10 paid hack sites, they all have working, current hacks. Ever play CSGO, ARK, SIEGE? lol there's hacks everywhere so stop singling out the Chinese lol. 

correct the only reason chinese get labeled is because when you compare population statistics there are just more chinese then there are na players thus an entire server can be filled with a small sample of chinese players that are all hackers where as the na side the small percetnage is actually small. Take 1 billion people and say 1% are hacking and u have the entire population of na gamers on average of the most popular shooter games.Not to suggest hacking isnt prevelant and more accepted in chinese culture, which it is. You can goto their streaming sites and see for yourself. Hacking is more open simply because the population statistics are enormous compared to na/eu

Edited by killahsin