Sign in to follow this  
Ranger

respec bug at freeport

Posted (edited)

I was lvl 49 and had to respec, i was in a freeport zone which only allows me to level up to lvl 8. Now im stuck at lvl 8. I did not spend 85 hours just to get reset.

CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS?!

Edited by Ranger

You should be able to add the rest of the levels once you get off the freeport. Just pass over the border to another zone and it'll allow you to use those points!

Posted (edited)

You should be able to add the rest of the levels once you get off the freeport. Just pass over the border to another zone and it'll allow you to use those points!

Thats what i thought, but it didnt.

Edited by Ranger

thought they removed the level cap at free ports and lawless a few patches ago?

On 1/4/2019 at 10:56 AM, Ranger said:

I was lvl 49 and had to respec, i was in a freeport zone which only allows me to level up to lvl 8. Now im stuck at lvl 8. I did not spend 85 hours just to get reset.

CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS?!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Im not laughing at you man im laughing at the fact this is actually a thing. @Jatheish come on man, seriously. Did you guys test any of this stuff? Why would you put a level lock in a zone with a game with respecs and not test the level locks effect on respeccing when past the locked level? lmao Why? Whatever you guys/gals are smoking over there you need to share.

2 minutes ago, killahsin said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Im not laughing at you man im laughing at the fact this is actually a thing. @Jatheish come on man, seriously. Did you guys test any of this stuff? Why would you put a level lock in a zone with a game with respecs and not test the level locks effect on respeccing when past the locked level? lmao Why? Whatever you guys/gals are smoking over there you need to share.

I'm level 19 in Freeport. I clicked respec and I had no problem assigning all stat/skill points. There's clearly more to it.