I thought I would make a list of things to check if you are having issues with server setup.
These are mostly issues I ran into myself setting up the "Utopia EU" server. 

- Use a dedicated server with enough spec to support your entire map and player count. If you require a much larger map,  this is not for you.
- Check ports match up with your "start.bat" which you use to launch your server.
- In the start.bat, make sure you use a unique identifier for "AltSaveDirectoryName=" Eg "AltSaveDirectoryName=A1" "AltSaveDirectoryName=A2" "AltSaveDirectoryName=B1".
- If your having red wall issues, try using different port numbers and test one by one. Make sure to add new ports to firewall and "start.bat".
- Try to keep everything in order.
- Check you have entered the correct IP everywhere you entered an IP (I made this mistake, once.).
- Simplify your server startup by making one start.bat. Use "timeout /t 30" to space out the time between each tile boot.
- Server may not boot due to missing audio files "X3DAudio1_7.dll" and "XAPOFX1_5.dll". Don't worry, just download them and place them in "C:\atlasserver\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64", fx.
- Remember to start redis first.
- You can clear the redis database using "C:\atlasserver\AtlasTools\RedisDatabase\clearall_127.0.0.1
- If you would like to restart your map and remove all char stats/buildings/claims, delete the contents of C:\atlasserver\ShooterGame\Saved
- To become admin, enter this line into your start.bat "ServerAdminPassword=YOURPASSWORD?". 
- A list of admin commands "https://streamline-servers.com/billing/knowledgebase/4250/Atlas-Admin-Commands.html"

Have your own suggestion? Leave a comment bellow and I will add to the list.