DubisTV

Chinese Hacker With Name And Proof If he is not banned soon all faith is lost in this game

To anyone reading this could you please up vote this get this scum banned and bring attention to the devs how big of a problem the cheating is on this could be great game. Take a look down below for yourself if you want. Please deal with this or your time will be wasted making this game all due to cheaters ruining everything no one wants that.

Links to all cheating accounts caught on camera so you can have a laugh

Watch that past broadcast to see him hit 100% of his shots without a single miss crazy hes the best

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

THANKS for posting a recording of this. We live in the same place as him as well and it’s an absolute joke when he/they are online. They even were gloating in chat when they bought the cheat a few days ago. there are apparently 3 of them cheating on their team. 

Funny part is when they dont cheat they are actually not so great at pvp.

• Like 1

Yeah our tribe fought him several times and this guy and his group "Hunter" on O9 are just blatent cheaters.     They took out everyone else on their island by shooting people who were inside of enclosed stone buildings and claiming them, and have aimbotted the entire time to maintain an advantage.    I've been shot below deck, on deck prone under a railing, etc.     When the cheating reaches this level it just breaks the game

• Like 2

Lmao your just that bad..  why does your house have that many windows?!? Are you asking to be sniped?  Have you never used a carbine with the in game aim assist and a scope?

And have you never played a FPS?  Cause that's standard rifle sniping...anyone between the age of 9 and 16 can pull that off lol

guess everyone that lives on the island is just bad huh, guess everyone has 100 percent accuracy outside the range of the aimlock huh,  guess you are a genius huh.

and in those clips he is across the river outside of aimlock range you troll xD. my guess is tho you are just quoting what the chinese idiots have been saying in other people's post haha.

Edited by DubisTV
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, AreYouReady2Die said:

Lmao your just that bad..  why does your house have that many windows?!? Are you asking to be sniped?  Have you never used a carbine with the in game aim assist and a scope?

And have you never played a FPS?  Cause that's standard rifle sniping...anyone between the age of 9 and 16 can pull that off lol

Spend a bit of time in O9.    Everyone's getting sniped, windows or not, line of sight or not.    This guy shoots through walls, shot me out of mortar range while I was prone on our ship deck with a railing between us, shot below deck where it would have to hit the deck first, etc.     This isn't a skilled player, he's a very notorious cheater.

Yeah, I was at 09 too. This Shiina and I think another one called Assassin something like that is cheating over there. They just destroyed our base. Can't play with those fuckers

4 hours ago, Bad News Bear said:

Funny part is when they dont cheat they are actually not so great at pvp.

Wait, someone who uses cheats to pvp isn't good at pvp without their cheats? Consider me shocked!

• Like 1

The ESP/Aimbot crap is cancer in Ark and they did little to nothing about it or really any other exploits so I don't hold any hope for them doing anything about it in here, look at their handling of the TEA bullshit and you will know all you need to. I wouldn't believe for a second their statements about learning from the mistakes from Ark because this game has the same problems from day 1.

that aside the videos you posted are hardly proof of anything, I'm not a very good shot and could kill your ass through that many windows, who has open windows in a PvP game about shooting each other anyway???   lol

I have seen some videos of obvious use of ESP/Aimbots in Atlas but these really aren't them, naked guy gets shot running down a beach = proof?  hardly. That doesn't mean the Cheats/exploit cancer isn't in Atlas, it is 100%,  but everytime someone shoots you it also isn't proof of someone cheating.

There are some people who are good at shooting you without cheats, hard to believe I know but it's true, hell even on jats twitter he linked a pretty epic snipe.

I would also like to add that everyone who uses these cheats and does this bullshit are NOT all Chinese, they may be everyone's favorite boogieman but don't kid yourselves into thinking Aussies/EU players or Americans are all above cheating...

Dude honestly, you're a fucking joke. I can snipe you all day long just like he did in those videos. Windows in the crafting area of your house? LOL I'd be sniping you all day enjoying listening to you cry on your own stream. smh

No way you are defending a hacker that everyone on the island agrees is a hacker. That is the definition of sad, who cares about where the windows are he is hacking aand you need to get out of denying it just to have faith in the game.

they are hacking when you have 100 percent accuracy with server desync and so on at a range like that where connectivity issues become more prevalent. All these people defending this legitimate hacker are part of the problem smh...

5 hours ago, AreYouReady2Die said:

You're either cheating too, or stupid.

I don't see it either.  My brother demonstrated how easy it is to snipe at range yesterday for me.  I could not see him on top of a huge cliff while I was standing on the beach.  One shot one kill.  He hits people at long range consistently and has been called a cheater many times over the years.  I can snipe to,  but he is at a higher level then I am and he isn't even that great.  Just a run of the mill well above average FPS gamer.

Sounds like many in here would shit their pants if they went up against an elite level player.  I'm better than most, but against those guys I lose 99.9999999% of the time.  That one time I won they lagged out. 

Having said that I do believe there are cheaters in this game and he may be one of them.  I just don't think the evidence is all that damning.

Edited by DocHolliday
update content

Oh one more thing.  The firearms in this game feel like hitscan.  When I was sniped from edge of draw range I was told I died as soon as the gun went off.  No bullet fly time.  Should have been at least a half to full second delay at that range.  It was instant death.

If this is true then aimbots will be easily written for this game.

Edited by DocHolliday

anyone not playing on O9 constantly defend these guys saying they are good lol. Theres a difference between being good and blatantly hacking. I guess having floating cannons is part of the game too?

9hzEO3d-TY_1WK_yPJcahQ.png

download (1).png

download.png

i dont know if the guys are hacking or not because im in a crash loop for 5+ days now on the pvp servers. But given i have been playing online shooters since their inception over 2 decades ago i do know that any game that has 1 shot mechanics in it has been riddle with hackusations since day 1. And this game will be no different. 1 shot mechanics should not be a thing in games considering the perception they create. As far as hitscan vs ballistic projectile i believe the game uses both as most games now a days. There is a possibility this guy is hacking like is being said here. There is also a possibility he is not. I can headshot u with arrows from max render. heh

no  its just when u hit 100 percent of your shots on the worlds most lagged out server its sort of a given.

• Like 1

No..  There are some people who are just really good fps snipers, and he's probably aiming at you for a few minutes until you lag enough for him to nail you..  I've been called a hacker enough already for shooting people through walls , because I use auto aim and or hook to get on roof and shoot through small holes in ceilings..

whats the distance on aimlock, no way its anything over 10 feet because if it is that alone is a broken mechanic which ruins the game.

On 1/4/2019 at 4:26 AM, DubisTV said:

To anyone reading this could you please up vote this get this scum banned and bring attention to the devs how big of a problem the cheating is on this could be great game. Take a look down below for yourself if you want. Please deal with this or your time will be wasted making this game all due to cheaters ruining everything no one wants that.

Links to all cheating accounts caught on camera so you can have a laugh

Watch that past broadcast to see him hit 100% of his shots without a single miss crazy hes the best

The devs don’t come on here. That’s good you are sharing but there is no upvotes here. Doesn’t work like that. No thread is more important than the other. The only reason a thread is at the top is because someone just recently commented on it.

the devs won’t be clicking through every thread on here.

11 hours ago, Hector of Troy said:

Where is the evidence of cheating? There is no travel time for bullets. Its click and hit. 

Sees floating cannon and still asks for evidence. your a smart one aye? sure some of those videos dont do justice, but a lot of them you dont even see a person in sight and just see the 1 tap. Everyone will defend this person until you go to O9 yourself and experience the hacking from Hunter company for yourself. Shinna Xu literally will never miss 1 single shot and will take out multiple people in less than 5 seconds. Theres a difference between talent and cheating.... and you can defend the hacker by saying " omg theres windows everywhere" but regardless of that, the person literally never misses a shot, thats the main point at hand.

10 hours ago, misakisawn said:

Sees floating cannon and still asks for evidence. your a smart one aye? sure some of those videos dont do justice, but a lot of them you dont even see a person in sight and just see the 1 tap. Everyone will defend this person until you go to O9 yourself and experience the hacking from Hunter company for yourself. Shinna Xu literally will never miss 1 single shot and will take out multiple people in less than 5 seconds. Theres a difference between talent and cheating.... and you can defend the hacker by saying " omg theres windows everywhere" but regardless of that, the person literally never misses a shot, thats the main point at hand.

You literally don't show anything with it. For all I know your render settings are weird. Go fucking show how its an exploit or what its doing. No one is even manning it.

• Like 1