Sign in to follow this  
kolpo

Game is moving in the right direction

Just now, Manaos said:

Offline protection can be done with NPC guards on base. Karma...? Something like EvE maybe? With freeports and trade ports guarded and Lawless regions on sea. Don't know.

But insta build/farm anything? Crosswind sailing? NPC crew for all ships? Carebear fest.

Everything is ok, but make it in a solo/Singleplayer srv.

I don't see how it's carebear. I don't know what version of Atlas you're playing but for me, building anything is still very time-consuming even tho i'm in a relatively large group. I certainly wouldn't want to loose a brig.

2 minutes ago, LaiTash said:

I don't see how it's carebear. I don't know what version of Atlas you're playing but for me, building anything is still very time-consuming even tho i'm in a relatively large group. I certainly wouldn't want to loose a brig.

Ha. Wait to lose a Galeon tonthe chinese while you sleep!

A 15 guys crew can be behind a 5 guys solo sailing. If we r 40 guys. 40 guys in a galeón sailing our way. Instead people wants to make that guys make a 40 solosailing ships armada.

1 minute ago, Manaos said:

Ha. Wait to lose a Galeon tonthe chinese while you sleep!

A 15 guys crew can be behind a 5 guys solo sailing. If we r 40 guys. 40 guys in a galeón sailing our way. Instead people wants to make that guys make a 40 solosailing ships armada.

Well it's the same in eve and i'm certain most people don't think eve is a carebear mmorpg.

3 minutes ago, LaiTash said:

Well it's the same in eve and i'm certain most people don't think eve is a carebear mmorpg.

It does not. 

But you cant build a ship in a few tics of farming. Is a heavy grind, slow paced, mature game. It had been there a Lot of time and will be there when no ark or atlas srv exist no more.

Why? Because they are doing this game si fracking  easier every patch, that is not more a game for casual players. If reaching kinder gardenia/Fornite levels. (Soon Even Fornite Will have a more complex farm/craft than Atlas)

9 minutes ago, Manaos said:

But you cant build a ship in a few tics of farming. 

Of course you can, if you're not aiming for something super expensive. You can even do this alone, as eve merely rewards you for being in a corp and doesn't force it down your throat. And btw i'm sure all my ships are still there after 2 years of not logging in.

Edited by LaiTash

Terrible changes. I wish there was a way to revert private servers and mechanics to day one. Vitamin, food, water, resources, aggressive animals, the sailing mechanics.... The game has just become homogenized "blah" for a weekend of gameplay - and on to the "next" thing. Keep the fire arrow nerf though. Grapeshot doesn't know what they want this game to be IMO.

15 hours ago, LaiTash said:

Of course you can, if you're not aiming for something super expensive. You can even do this alone, as eve merely rewards you for being in a corp and doesn't force it down your throat. And btw i'm sure all my ships are still there after 2 years of not logging in.

This game isn't forcing a corp down your throat. You are just resisting it.

Got to risk it to get that biscuit.

Captured 2 sloops and sunk a schooner today. They should have stopped when I asked them to....

Favorite part of the day was throwing a 100+ Walls on the floor and watching them disappear.

2 minutes ago, wakko151 said:

This game isn't forcing a corp down your throat. You are just resisting it.

Of course it does. You won't even have a place to dock your ship for a night if you aren't in a corp. Otherwise i wouldn't even bother with being in a corp because large scale pvp sucks in Atlas anyway.

8 minutes ago, LaiTash said:

Of course it does. You won't even have a place to dock your ship for a night if you aren't in a corp. Otherwise i wouldn't even bother with being in a corp because large scale pvp sucks in Atlas anyway.

Freeports.

3 minutes ago, wakko151 said:

Freeports.

You mean a place where ships decay like crazy and full of douchebags jumping on ships and sinking them due to overweight just for the fun of it?

6 hours ago, wakko151 said:

Freeports.

Yeahhhh, dock all your ships in a Freeport, lets talk tomorrow. XD