Sign in to follow this  
Amy3

I have enough gems to sink a galleon.

Is there anything I can actually do with these things, not really anyone wants themthxbox.PNG.b0d2cb1874bb3b4133beb330f81e39da.PNG

I'm fortunate enough to live in an area where gems are used to make alloy, but that hasn't used up a lot

Edited by Amy3

If you're gonna ask "why do you gather gems when you have 33 thousand of them" the answer is because hitting gems gives decent xp

fair question, though

lol I recognize the company name. I live on the north side of the big island (forget what its called) in that zone and seen you trading gems before in the chat. 

Oh hi

That big island is terrible and I hate it, I hate it a lot

If you live in K12 you should join the K12 discord

The big island really does blow. It has very few usable resources, which is surprising given its size. 

Wait, we have a discord? 

Heck yeah we do, get the link from one of us in game when it's back

• Thanks 1

Explosive barrels, Explosive barrels, More explosive barrels. Did I say explosive barrels yet?! Blow up the world and raid everyone. You have the mats for it. 😄

Wait what the heck is an explosive barrel

Can I kill snakes with it

Now I'm interested

6 minutes ago, ralifur said:

Explosive barrels, Explosive barrels, More explosive barrels. Did I say explosive barrels yet?! Blow up the world and raid everyone. You have the mats for it. 😄

She plays PvE man.  Explosive barrels are useless. haha.

1 minute ago, mndfreeze said:

She plays PvE man.  Explosive barrels are useless. haha.

Hah! Im an idiot! 😄 Then I have no suggestions LOL!

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Is there anything I can actually do with these things, not really anyone wants themthxbox.PNG.b0d2cb1874bb3b4133beb330f81e39da.PNG

I'm fortunate enough to live in an area where gems are used to make alloy, but that hasn't used up a lot

Hi Emy,

we dont have gems in our area and i wanna ask if you interested in trading? When i understand it right you are on K12? I want to visit K area to tame bear and getting some wheat as well. 

Maybe you can tell me what you need? Honey? I could make an extra storage box on my boat and i would give you the pin. 

• Like 1

Hi! I love to trade

K12 is usually in need of salt, sugarcane, metals that are not silver, and especially especially honey. I am happy to trade you an entire planet of gems (ruby) for a solid supply of honey and salt

I have a lot more than gems, though. I also have thousands upon thousands upon thousands of alloy (silver), metal (silver), organic paste, gunpowder, crystal (calcite), and I guess also wood (softwood) or other things if it comes to that. I also trade in gold coins, happy to take them and I have a few thousand to trade with myself.

If you do come, please bring stuff to trade! K12 gets dozens of people every single day who come in naked on an empty raft asking for wheat and then they get confused when we ask what they brought to trade for it. I would also pay very bigly for a tamed horse or elephant. You won't be disappointed.

I live in K12 on the north island, Wayline Isle. K12 is lawless and you do not have to deal with claims garbage here. Build wherever you want, do whatever you want. K12 is my home and the home of some really other cool people too. Absolutely absolutely absolutely please do come and trade. I've sold 6000 organic paste to passing travelers in the last 24 hours alone, you could be next.

OK ok trading is all well and good but please make a bunch of explosive barrels and mass-nuke snakes on video.  Ideally in skimpy clothing because everyone loves tinder girls.

😉

"RESEARCH PURPOSES"

If you wanna negotiate a trade or something before you even come here, discord me at Dys#4702

Safe travels

Someone told me today the west side of the map is desperate for gems. Yall need to come trade with me, I give gems away

I don't sail and I don't travel, but if you come around my island there are gems to be had

Oh, edit: I am no longer taking tamed animals, someone brought me my dream horse today

Edited by Amy3

I have bad new guys!

I started into your direction and i had amazing wind from behind, whole way long! I reached I12 after 2 1/2 hour. Then a damned ships spawns, normally not a problem, because my sloop is fast......but........this yellow damned ship was faster then me.....and rekt my sloop. Really sad, i was so near........

• Like 1

On 1/4/2019 at 12:58 AM, ralifur said:

PvE server...