joejjja

How to remove paint from sails?

I was wondering how to remove region paint from sails. I can delete hand drawn lines, however the delete buttons in the paint brush menu do not remove region paint. How would one go about resetting a sail to its regular color?

Bump. I am also wondering this. I just finished applying my custom design to my sail and the dark green I had previously will not go away - it tints the color of the decal. I tried painting the region white, same problem. Do I need to delete the whole sail / mast and start over to fix this?

Ahoy! is there any way tt reset the saiils to default. caus me region paint the whole sail black now my costum image wont show up on the sail ... any help?

On 2/19/2019 at 12:36 PM, Heki said:

Ahoy! is there any way tt reset the saiils to default. caus me region paint the whole sail black now my costum image wont show up on the sail ... any help?

The only way would be to paint the black region white, but the white might still slightly influence the look of your image.

Edited by ThaynTheGamer

So far the only consistent way we have found to do this is to demolish the sails and add new ones.  Obviously a pain in the arse and not an option with some blue printed ones.   They need to add Clorox bleach to the game so we can bleach the sail canvas back to a bright white.

Edited by DocHolliday

We do have something to deal with this (soap), just seems not to be implemented. Will chase it up.

On 5/17/2019 at 11:34 AM, Jatheish said:

We do have something to deal with this (soap), just seems not to be implemented. Will chase it up.

Yeah, last time I tried soap on my sails it didn't work. I painted my sails red, white, and blue for the 4th and then tried to redo my dragons that I had previously and even after repainting all white you can still see the red and blue outlines.

Yeh I used the soap and erased the original sails, now nothing I paint shows up. It shows on the mini picture in paint mode but when I open the sails they are just plain.